• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kiuya

kiuya

Tired
Nov 16, 2021
INTJ-A, I think it's the rarest personality type to get as a woman.
I've never been too fond of MBTI, your personality is clearly going to change over time and it's just putting you into a box so you can justify some of your shitty actions because "muh I'm HOMO-T!!", but it helped me to choose a career path.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Also INFP-T at least in 2016 and 2017

I think it fits but my personality shifts due to dissociation, I have tested as INTP and once even INTJ

Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
ESTJ-A, not sure what the ''rarest'' one is.
Can I please borrow some of your personality? I need some order and dedication in my life :ahhha:
Do you relate to feeling tense and unable to relax, even if you'd like to?

They say the rarest is INFJ or "The Advocate."
However, there are other personality types that can feel alienated (mental illness aside) because they are close to being the rarest. It will mention if a type is uncommon in the results.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Can I please borrow some of your personality? I need some order and dedication in my life :ahhha:
Do you relate to feeling tense and unable to relax, even if you'd like to?

They say the rarest is INFJ or "The Advocate."
However, there are other personality types that can feel alienated (mental illness aside) because they are close to being the rarest. It will mention if a type is uncommon in the results.
I'm sadly a very stereotypical ESTJ-A and everything I do is according to strict routines and heavily thought through planning. If I and others don't follow it, I get pretty anxious, unpredictability and spontanious things throws me off. I am never able to truly relax or have fun, big reason for why I want to CTB. However, the order, planning, patience and attention to detail is benefitial when it comes to planning a successful CTB hopefully.

Reactions: Mixo
Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
INTJ-A, I think it's the rarest personality type to get as a woman.
I've never been too fond of MBTI, your personality is clearly going to change over time and it's just putting you into a box so you can justify some of your shitty actions because "muh I'm HOMO-T!!", but it helped me to choose a career path.
It helped me discover what career I'd like to pursue as well :)
You can't fit anyone into a quiz result box entirely, but it's the most accurate of all online quizzes I've taken

• Love
Reactions: kiuya
redeyepiranha

redeyepiranha

Jun 22, 2022
I'm ENTP, sometimes I joke about suicide as it helps me to cope with life, I also hide my real suicidal personality and dark thoughts, everyone thinks I'm witty, funny, offbeat, somewhat weird person, i share the same type with Dazai btw

Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
I'm ENTP, sometimes I joke about suicide as it helps me to cope with life, I also hide my real suicidal personality and dark thoughts, everyone thinks I'm witty, funny, offbeat, somewhat weird person, i share the same type with Dazai btw
I appreciate how you compared your witty and charismatic personality type to mental illness and how they mesh. I found it difficult to relate to some aspects of my results and thought "Is this because I'm unwell?" It's interesting to see.
I'm honestly a big fan of dark humor. It gives you space to throw something out there that may or may not be related to your situation, and you can sit back and watch as others laugh in agreement, rest assured you're not alone.

redeyepiranha

redeyepiranha

Jun 22, 2022
I appreciate how you compared your witty and charismatic personality type to mental illness and how they mesh. I found it difficult to relate to some aspects of my results and thought "Is this because I'm unwell?" It's interesting to see.
I'm honestly a big fan of dark humor. It gives you space to throw something out there that may or may not be related to your situation, and you can sit back and watch as others laugh in agreement, rest assured you're not alone
Sometimes I wonder if my personality is like this because I'm suicidal, but then I remember myself younger when I didn't have dark thoughts, I was the same. I feel like I trick other people, they certainly don't suspect my real personality, well, it's kinda strange.
From my experience INFPs are prone to depression, but I find them the most compassionate, smart and genuine.

• Love
Reactions: Wilting Daisy
Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
When I had low self esteem, I got infp. Now I only get intp
"Only" INTP?! My goodness, they're brilliant! Do you relate to having a love for learning, but struggling with perfectionism?
fun test, thanks for the link; very accurate and informative. INFJ-T ; guess i'm a rare one >.<
You are the rare one! 🎉
*Holds up mic* "How does it feel to be one in a million??"

Last edited:
Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
That's so cool! I wonder if INFJs (provided they are also Turbulent (T)) are more susceptible to feelings of depression and anxiety due to being more scarce?
Scarcity = less relatability?

Reactions: fastFWD
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
There are a lot of reasons why INFJs might end up with anxiety and depression. I know we're sensitive to the environment. I can't handle a lot of external stimuli. Also, infj types are super aware of micro expressions and the subtle moods of people. Just heightened sensitivity and definitely prone to a sense of alienation. I love being an infj but it can be a difficult type.

I fully buy into mbti. I've never got anything other than infj since my first test over a decade ago. I try to be as honest as possible on those tests. The description of infj is very accurate for me.

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm... I remember that test and having fun picking randomly on all the questions to see which one pops up each time. Why have one when you can have them all!! Unlimited power!
Because of that, the results are always a mess.

Interesting how there are simlilar trends in the personality types of members on here

fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
being an infj-t is good and bad. my feelings and emotions drive my creativity but also overwhelm me. i am constantly being influenced by everything that comes at me. i am a chameleon that is able to blend into all crowds and situations but it is exhausting. the water is very very deep here.

• Love
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I'm a Turbulent Architect or INTJ-T. Mostly this is expressed in my case with my fondness of ideas/abstractions and my disinterest in specifics/details. Also the resentful supervillain undertones, lol.

Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
I got ISTJ-T.
Have you ever found yourself taking on too much responsibility, then blame yourself when you can no longer deliver and things falls apart?
INTJ-T but I've never trusted this version of the test.
What causes distrust? Do you find yourself not relating to the results all that much?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Un-
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Have you ever found yourself taking on too much responsibility, then blame yourself when you can no longer deliver and things falls apart?
I don't fair well in group projects of any kind, because I always end up doing the entire thing myself. And I'm by far my worst critic. It's to the point where I can't name ONE thing good about myself. Not one. I can always do better, I can always improve, it's always my fault.

• Hugs
Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
I don't fair well in group projects of any kind, because I always end up doing the entire thing myself. And I'm by far my worst critic. It's to the point where I can't name ONE thing good about myself. Not one. I can always do better, I can always improve, it's always my fault.
I'll admit, I think we'd make a great team for a group project because I like to dig in too. I could see myself appreciating your responsible and practical guidance, as I am very creative but struggle immensely when it comes to structure and planning.
You call the shots, interpret the assignment, and I'm your right-hand (wo)man 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: Un-
dtjb

dtjb

The Obsolete
Apr 27, 2022
Stably ISFJ (T). It is definitely accurate to how I approach and experience the world, and I've found the 16 types as a useful framework in thinking about who I'd work best with and who I should have review work that I produce (and at what stage).

I find it interesting that online assessments of MBTI type seem to skew I over E and N over S given the reported larger percentages of extroverts and sensors in society. I think some of it is the instruments themselves (low validity) and some reflects the interests of the personality types.