• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CasperGhost

CasperGhost

Everything is totally fine 👻
Apr 19, 2022
enfp-t
I relate to it. I kinda see the typical enfp as a healthy version of me that I haven't accessed.

• Love
Reactions: Wilting Daisy
want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
Jolly and Gloomy, rare case of DiD. 2 main personalities.
Crid dra vilg ib.

• Hugs
Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
enfp-t
I relate to it. I kinda see the typical enfp as a healthy version of me that I haven't accessed.
I like using my results as a loose framework for when I have the energy to work on myself :haha:
I'm either INTP or INFP. I get a lot of different results but those 2 are the most common.
I think that's a good thing! I would take getting "thinking" or "feeling" interchangeably as having more of a balance between using your head and your heart to make decisions 🧠❤️

Last edited:
CasperGhost

CasperGhost

Everything is totally fine 👻
Apr 19, 2022
I like using my results as a loose framework for when I have the energy to work on myself :haha:

I think that's a good thing! I would take getting "thinking" or "feeling" interchangeably as having more of a balance between using your head and your heart to make decisions 🧠❤️
@Wilting Daisy whats your mbti type? I'm super curious how you use it as a framework in your life. Maybe I could try doing it.

@PeacefulDreams My favorite person gets intp/intj as her test results. she somewhat related to both of them but not by a lot. I think mixed personality type results are interesting because it emphasizes even more how complex a persons personality already is.

Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
@Wilting Daisy whats your mbti type? I'm super curious how you use it as a framework in your life. Maybe I could try doing it.
@CasperGhost My mbti type is INFP-T ❤
When it comes to using it as a framework, I used the "Career Paths" section to help me narrow down a career (ensuring I'll feel content in what I do for the most part!). I also used it to help me understand what kind of manager I would be in "Workplace Habits" for a new job I had a while back. It helped me realize where my weaknesses are and that if I were to be a manager of any kind, I'd be better off at a nonprofit organization (rather than a for-profit business).
It's helped me with relationships. I have a better understanding of why I distance myself but still think fondly of my friends thanks to the "Friendships" section and can convey that to them as well. I've had partners take the test and it helps open up the door for conversation. When they say "Yes, I resonate with that! But it looks like you prefer this. We can compromise by doing __."
Of course we're individuals who do not entirely fit into one box, but I've noticed reviewing my profile from time to time is the closest I'll get to having a much needed handbook on myself 😂

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Well, I retested, and since the last time I took it.

I tested as the following:

Personality Type: ISTP-T

On the Enneagram, I type as a 6w5.

I don't know what it means, as I always thought I was an INTP, but that is not the case.

As I read about ISTP traits, they seem to fit aspects of me, but it requires some more research on my end.

In the end, if this is what my personality is, then it is what it is.

Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
Personality Type: ISTP-T

I don't know what it means, as I always thought I was an INTP, but that is not the case.
They're not too different :)
Compared to the last time you tested, you've only traded observance (S) for intuitiveness (N).
Maybe you've become more balanced when it comes to information gathering. Able to be both practical and imaginative ❤

mongoose23

mongoose23

Aug 3, 2022
INTJ-T. I don't really think MBTI is very accurate, but I've gotten this result the 3 separate times I've taken this test.

Edit: That probably says more about me not changing my stubborn personality more than the test's accuracy lol.

• Yay!
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I got 'Virtuoso' (ISTP-T) but I feel like this doesn't describe me accurately so I might try again.

• Love
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
How do you differ? What would you add in addition to the traditional results?
I don't think I'm nearly as curious as the personality type describes itself to be, and I'm not a natural maker either. I guess I would add more to 'judging' instead of prospecting.

• Love
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I'm sadly a very stereotypical ESTJ-A and everything I do is according to strict routines and heavily thought through planning. If I and others don't follow it, I get pretty anxious, unpredictability and spontanious things throws me off. I am never able to truly relax or have fun, big reason for why I want to CTB. However, the order, planning, patience and attention to detail is benefitial when it comes to planning a successful CTB hopefully.
I must admit, you're a bit of a rare unicorn on this site, which is disproportionately introverted and intuitive in its userbase. Not that it's "good" you're here, but it is kind of unique and interesting to see a sensor here, particularly someone with ESTJ preference. The stereotype is that ESTJs are usually people in control, over their lives and are typically quite good at compartmentalizing their emotions. This is what I've seen from a sibling who has this type.

• Love
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I must admit, you're a bit of a rare unicorn on this site, which is disproportionately introverted and intuitive in its userbase. Not that it's "good" you're here, but it is kind of unique and interesting to see a sensor here, particularly someone with ESTJ preference. The stereotype is that ESTJs are usually people in control, over their lives and are typically quite good at compartmentalizing their emotions. This is what I've seen from a sibling who has this type.
I guess my life overall is under control. Do a lot of work, have my own place, I maintain my friendships every day, follow my routines and schedules, save money, work out, etc. But that doesn't help the fact that nothing makes me happy and I just want to CTB. Nothing has helped that and I don't see anything changing that either.

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I guess my life overall is under control. Do a lot of work, have my own place, I maintain my friendships every day, follow my routines and schedules, save money, work out, etc. But that doesn't help the fact that nothing makes me happy and I just want to CTB. Nothing has helped that and I don't see anything changing that either.
I understand. I do hope that you find what you're looking for here and otherwise.

Regrets

Regrets

★★★★★
Aug 7, 2022
I'm INTP
I don't value MBTI too much because there is much more to someone's personality than the 4 words, MBTI is a very small part of the personality but it does help explaining the basics.
I must say that I love ISFPs (the truly sweetest people) and fellow XNTPs.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
INFP on this test, but I usually score as an INTP. The Thinking and Feeling aspects were almost 50/50 in this test.

Not sure what the last letter means, but I got T.

Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
INFP on this test, but I usually score as an INTP. The Thinking and Feeling aspects were almost 50/50 in this test.

Not sure what the last letter means, but I got T.
The 'T' stands for "Turbulent." It just means we struggle with confidence and are more likely to lift someone else up before looking after ourselves. I confirmed a dark fact about INFPs: they're the most likely personality type to be susceptible to suicide. They are very sensitive, empathetic and internalize everything. They want to connect with others but can struggle with being awkward and don't always know how.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
The 'T' stands for "Turbulent." It just means we struggle with confidence and are more likely to lift someone else up before looking after ourselves. I confirmed a dark fact about INFPs: they're the most likely personality type to be susceptible to suicide. They are very sensitive, empathetic and internalize everything. They want to connect with others but can struggle with being awkward and don't always know how.
That just doesn't sound much like me besides the insecurity. I think INTP fits better. INTJ used to be my most common result years ago.

• Hugs