• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
If N and SN/substances which need to be obtained from D are off the table, what method would you choose/suggest?(guns are also inaccessible)

My favourite is jumping, since I love heights and find them calming. Although I know a lot of people here don't like it, I do. I Didn't feel much SI when I was on the ledge, with one foot suspended in the air.( Will talk about that attempt someday)

Edit- methods easily and quickly accessible

Apologies for anything annoying or offensive or any mistakes, I am super drunk

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like only you can decide what method is the best for yourself. For me personally, hanging is the most accessible, but the fear of failure is what holds me back from attempting. It does sound like a horrible way to go and sounds difficult because of the survival instinct.

Jumping sounds terrifying to me and I know that I could never ctb that way. I personally have limited access to methods and I think that if it was easier to leave I would already be gone. Suicide really is so difficult. I wish you relief from suffering in whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, AnneRee and AloneInCollege
Upvote 2
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
If N and SN/substances which need to be obtained from D are off the table, what method would you choose/suggest?(guns are also inaccessible)

My favourite is jumping, since I love heights and find them calming. Although I know a lot of people here don't like it, I do. I Didn't feel much SI when I was on the ledge, with one foot suspended in the air.( Will talk about that attempt someday)

Carbon Monoxide it's one of the most deadliest substances on Earth. There are many threads on different ways to generate co. And we hear sometimes of people accidentally going through co.

2c632a9bb9eb9f603fd599347eddb7e3.jpg

Unconscious after 2 - 3 breaths and to meet eternity and non-existence imo what could be better ?

main-qimg-94c95af6562b73f3317719ed56ac4c01-lq

Last edited:
Reactions: samishii
Upvote 1
busternaught

busternaught

Scandicandy
Oct 19, 2021
I had access to SN but ended up throwing it out during a recovery attempt. I regret it so much, no other method appeals to me as much and I'm really scared of failure or suffering. Might just do hanging

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, WorthlessTrash, AloneInCollege and 1 other person
Upvote 2
L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
DDMP could be the next best thing.

Upvote 1
samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
I feel like only you can decide what method is the best for yourself. For me personally, hanging is the most accessible, but the fear of failure is what holds me back from attempting. It does sound like a horrible way to go and sounds difficult because of the survival instinct.
I have tried partial in the past, but no ligature can handle the weight of me fat arse.šŸ˜‚
Jumping sounds terrifying to me and I know that I could never ctb that way. I personally have limited access to methods and I think that if it was easier to leave I would already be gone. Suicide really is so difficult. I wish you relief from suffering in whatever you decide to do.
The problem is that, I can't find any high buildings/structures I could jump from over here in Germany which is quite ironical since I am coming from India which is nowhere as developed as Germany, still has more number of high buildings. But yeah, if someone from Germany is reading this and knows some place like beachy head, i am more than willing to travel to such places for attempting
DDMP could be the next best thing.
What is that?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 1
Well-Edited Chaos

Well-Edited Chaos

May 8, 2022
You can get SN from multiple sources (depending on where you live). I'm not sure D even supplies it.

But if SN weren't available, I would go for shallow water blackout.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and samishii
Upvote 1
S

Sobreviviente

Jun 4, 2022
With jumping there is always a chance that you might survive having some serious injuries that might prevent you from the next attempt, leaving you to suffer for the rest of your life. Although this chance decreases along with the height increasing, I wouldn't recommend that as there are cases where people survived falling from over 1000 metres.

Personally I jumped under the train, that's something slightly different, but do not recommend either. I just had a feeling that that's it, I can't stand it anymore and I wouldn't be able to wait for N to come, I've to do it right now. As a result I lost both of my legs but survived, suffering from severe phantom pain, helpless and unable to end my suffering using other methods. I should have gone with N or SN. At first I thought N would be better but now I think SN has it's own pros such as taste and price, legality, probably timing to ctb in comparison to N. But you have to decide by yourself of course, I only don't recommend jumping, please don't do that, believe me that none of the mental sufferings beats pain from limb loss. Moreover I'm considering myself as a lucky guy because finally I'll be able to get up, but with jumping from height you might end up completely disabled.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, ShornSoloists, Foresight and 5 others
Upvote 2
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022

Korean Method, Marine Method

Upvote 1
samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
With jumping there is always a chance that you might survive having some serious injuries that might prevent you from the next attempt, leaving you to suffer for the rest of your life. Although this chance decreases along with the height increasing, I wouldn't recommend that as there are cases where people survived falling from over 1000 metres.

Personally I jumped under the train, that's something slightly different, but do not recommend either. I just had a feeling that that's it, I can't stand it anymore and I wouldn't be able to wait for N to come, I've to do it right now. As a result I lost both of my legs but survived, suffering from severe phantom pain, helpless and unable to end my suffering using other methods. I should have gone with N or SN. At first I thought N would be better but now I think SN has it's own pros such as taste and price, legality, probably timing to ctb in comparison to N. But you have to decide by yourself of course, I only don't recommend jumping, please don't do that, believe me that none of the mental sufferings beats pain from limb loss. Moreover I'm considering myself as a lucky guy because finally I'll be able to get up, but with jumping from height you might end completely disabled.
I am honestly really sorry about your state, i get what you are trying to say. But for me it's like, I want to also enjoy my death, and jumping seemed like a way to do it. I was a mere highschool student when I decided to go with that method. Although I tried to make it as technically sound as possible, using all the science knowledge I had to calculate the probability of me dying/ will I die from that height etc. I didn't know people survived from higher heights. Now as an engineering student, i guess I will do some more calculations provided I go with this method.

Upvote 0
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
xanax + 100ml+ of 1,4 BDO. Lethal dose is 1.75ml per kilo

Upvote 0
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
What do you guys think of an intentional parachuting failure? Seems pretty good to me. You won't even need to pay the ride

Reactions: Deleted member 31858
Upvote 0
samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
What do you guys think of an intentional parachuting failure? Seems pretty good to me. You won't even need to pay the ride
Already on my listšŸ˜‚. It costs like 2k usd for getting a license to skydive alone, and then it's basically a matter of when and where

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Easy to obtain: helium, nitrogen, barbeque, tourniquet (carotid method), SN.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, samishii and FinishingLine
Upvote 1
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022

SN isn't needed from D. You can get it from IC and other places, it's hard getting metoclopramide though

Upvote 0
F

FinishingLine

May 23, 2022
Carbon Monoxide it's one of the most deadliest substances on Earth. There are many threads on different ways to generate co. And we hear sometimes of people accidentally going through co.

Unconscious after 2 - 3 breaths and to meet eternity and non-existence imo what could be better ?

main-qimg-94c95af6562b73f3317719ed56ac4c01-lq

How does one generate such an environment - 12,800 ppm, 1,28% ?
Is this to accomplish in a tent?
A meter would sure be helpful I guess.

Upvote 0
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I'm on day two of vsed I'm just hoping I have the willpower to see it all the way through

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
@FinischingLine: I know that some people have done it in a tent. I am not sure if you can properly seal a tent. Personally, I would use a car, a caravan or a room. Yes, a CO-meter that goes up to 10000 ppm or higher would be helpful.
More infos:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
How does one generate such an environment - 12,800 ppm, 1,28% ?
Is this to accomplish in a tent?
A meter would sure be helpful I guess.
i'll PM you . i don't want to give pro-lifers more ideas on what to get banned.

Upvote 0