• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
'Ello.

I had a wee look through the search bar for threads talking about poison as a method (for research in my manuscripts if anyone's curious :wink:) and most of them tend to demean the method or are not very specific. There's a lot of the same old "poison as method?" threads that aren't too specific about methods or ideal things to search for so I thought I'd make something that had a more clear angle while also accounting for the information others have already provided about substances to see if something better can be found or if it's all we got.

To be clear, I am not in a position to obtain SN. I live in California where it has become a controlled substance and I'm a bit untrustful of the Malaysian supplier who charges over $100 for shipping alone and has no guarantee that customs won't immediately seize it, so I'd like alternatives. I've also looked into SA but I've made two or threeish attempts to order it and they've all failed and been refunded. So as you can see I'm in a bit of a spot here. I'm also imagining that the info in this thread might become pertinent as 2024 moves on and the US Congress will most likely pass a federal ban on SN, throwing it into the same territory as regular N in terms of total inaccessibility.

I have found info about the following though, weighing pros and cons:

Antifreeze - Need to take a lot of it to die, very painful and very long to work, unsure results. My apprehension with this is less the pain and more so the time it takes to work. Especially considering the ethanol involved, I would be worried about getting drunk and doing things that would alert people around me to the fact that I'm a bit sick to say the least and then getting stopped from CTBing. That's assuming it goes well, I've heard stories of people throwing up antifreeze immediately after taking it because of SI.

Pure ethylene glycol - Separating this from antifreeze because while it's the same component I've heard things that suggest it might be different but mostly vague things as to whether it would be very effective or not, this is essentially the most pure/'sweet' form of antifreeze without all the additives. Might be easier to drink in bulk because of a lack of bittering agents that would be prevalent in more conventional antifreeze. Also doesn't seem to have much legal pressure, so would be keen for more information on the effectiveness of this compared to store-bought antifreeze. It might only be a matter of "2 days of suffering" vs "3 days of suffering" but worth considering nonetheless.

Rat poison - Seems like you might occasionally get someone who pulls it off but these days the manufacturers have been rumored to tone down the deadlier edges of the product, meaning that straight rat poison isn't quite as effective as it used to be. Would probably have a higher fail rate than antifreeze because of that.

Chloroquine - Not easily attainable, especially these days for people who don't travel and in lieu of more effective and less lethal malaria medication.

DNM materials - No market security in case you get scammed and also incurs the risk of drawing unwanted attention from LEA, would be a better idea to just try and illegally import SN even if LEA decides to give a free wellness check. One is much more easily recoverable than the other. This is absolutely a last resort.

Prescriptions/OTC - Probably off the table (off the counter eh? šŸ„) because most of these have been patched and you would need to take a cartoonish amount in a short period of time to make them work. That might be true for all the things I've listed in this thread but it's doubly true for this stuff unless something has been overlooked.

Ultimately I'm looking for something that will work within a reasonable time frame (12 hours or less would be best, I'd like something I can take in the early hours of the evening, lock my door and keep a trash can nearby, then pretend like I've gone to bed early, and come 10AM the next day I'm a goner). Not particularly worried about pain as I have decent tolerance and can find any level of agony bearable so long as I know I'll be a goner.

Especially considering that SN is fast becoming unavailable for many people, it would be nice to consider alternatives for CTBing that don't have nearly as much attention from the authorities. Buy us all a few months before someone's whiny abusive family complain to legislators to distract from their failures as parents, eh? Also please do not post if you're just going to say "hey poisoning sucks and is very painful, consider something else?" with no further commentary or input. Everyone already knows. I don't wanna be an asshole and I respect everyone's opinions but we are all aware and if you have any legitimate objections to this thread, it would be more effective to ignore it and let it shrivel in the depths of the SS backlog rather than post a redundant comment and drive more attention to it.

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Not the best suggestion and I haven't looked into it further but there was a thread a while ago about poisonous berries or something to that effect. Maybe that's something to look into, any kind of poisonous plant?
*edit:
It was Yew berries!
Hello, so I have access to the medical professionals only TOXBASE app and this is what Yew Berries states.
Again, not sure how helpful that is but a direction to consider?

Last edited:
Reactions: amaluuk
amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
Not the best suggestion and I haven't looked into it further but there was a thread a while ago about poisonous berries or something to that effect. Maybe that's something to look into, any kind of poisonous plant?
*edit:
It was Yew berries!

Again, not sure how helpful that is but a direction to consider?
not many of those in my area but could be an interesting thing to consider for SaSn friends who live in the UK or other parts of europe that don't have easy access to other means