• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
For me, I try to comfort myself with the fact "it will be over soon". At least it would be if I had what it took to follow through on my methods.

I also try to achieve comfort when writing my suicide note. It helps in a way to get it all out there, even if I have to revise or restart it several times like I have had to already. It's slightly therapeutic.

Music also helps, even if listening to it feels like a time sink, and I end up feeling empty or guilty afterwards.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
I have my stuff ready just in case, and one day, once I had too much of this place, I know I have a way how to go. The fear of doing the CTB is stopping me I guess.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'm only still trapped here as I was so harmfully forced into this existence that I never would have chosen without the option to easily die in peace. Existence is such a hellish, harmful imposition, it's extreme cruelty to me how one cannot just choose to never wake again. In my case I see no point in suffering in this undesirable existence when the peace of death solves everything, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, existence truly is so undesirable. Really wish peaceful methods like Nembutal are accessible, what I'd also fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse agony.

I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
That is a good question. I have a family I guess I am afraid to let down. I go through every day motions trying to act normal. Don't want them to know I'm messed up.

Reactions: Eudaimonic
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
Nothing keeps me going. For me, every day is suffering. There's nothing I can do to change anything sadly, it's locked in this way. I can try to distract myself, but it's useless.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
The fact that I am presently unable to CTB. I have no way to access reliable methods, and nowhere to do them.
I've not yet written a note either, which I plan to do beforehand.
Also, the prospect of failure does scare me quite a lot.

Reactions: sserafim
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
My imagination.

Most of the time I am in another reality.
My own.
Yes, I know, I sound a bit schizophrenic.
My current reality simply doesn't excite me, so I'm looking for other solutions.

Of course, my lovely SI protects me from CTB.
Fortunately, my imagination allows me to survive time until I grow mental balls.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The slim chance that I'll one day find happiness and true love like I'm the protagonist of some sort of sappy romance story.

That and video games.