• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I don't have a special interest per se. I have several interests that I cycle through periodically.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and whywere
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Oh nice. I forgot to say that I also like jasmine, coffee, white tea, rose, etc. I like J'adore Dior, Chance Eau Tendre, etc. I'm probably forgetting some scents and perfumes right now though lol. I was thinking of becoming a perfume chemist but perfumery school is extremely competitive to get into. By the way, I changed my mind about Flowerbomb. It's not that bad; it actually smells pretty nice. I prefer Ruby Orchid though
Wow, I'm surprised we have the same taste in the perfume world. I would also like to create my own perfumes and enter the competition but the market, as you say, is very competitive.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and sserafim
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Natural disasters. Earthquakes, tornadoes, volcanoes, floods, hurricanes, etc. I love watching documentaries about all of them.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and 4am
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Fascism (Yes, I work for the CIA, how could you tell?)

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth, innominesatanas44, whywere and 1 other person
sedationgapmoe

sedationgapmoe

🐎
Sep 9, 2023
Horses and also puppets. Bones too. :-D

• Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth and ForsakenDial
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
I love Gmod! Sanboxes have always been one of my favorite genres.

What kinds of horror?

Japan creates the best snacks. As an American our food is over saturated with flavor. Japanese snacks have modest flavoring in comparison. Japanese snacks are also higher quality than American ones.
Any kind of horror, but analog, paranormal, and psychological horror peak my interest the most ♡ i honestly agree so much with what u said about the snacks!!

Reactions: Forveleth and Havnis
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't have a special interest which concerns me because I'm autistic and one of the key traits of most autistic people seems to be having a special interest

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Horses and also puppets. Bones too. :-D
I recently went to a bunch of museums with fossils. There was a skeleton of an ancient horse and it was the size of a large dog. Kind of wish they were still this small so I could have one in my house.

Reactions: sedationgapmoe
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
psychology, art, and teratology. also this is my silliest interest but the game deltarune has been an obsession for 3 years. it makes me happy
also I passively really enjoy learning about mold.