• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I want to time travel to see the Tasmanian Tiger before they went extinct.
That would be a very interesting venture. I am in the same vein as you as I would love to see animals that are no longer on the face of the earth. Ones that come to mind always for me is the woolly mammoth, saber tooth tiger, Tasmanian Tiger and so many more.

You are truly a very intelligent and thoughtful person; I love your thinking.

Walter

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
That would be a very interesting venture. I am in the same vein as you as I would love to see animals that are no longer on the face of the earth. Ones that come to mind always for me is the woolly mammoth, saber tooth tiger, Tasmanian Tiger and so many more.

You are truly a very intelligent and thoughtful person; I love your thinking.

Walter
The extinct animals are riveting because we never seen them before and it has a layer of mystery to them. The dinosaurs as an example. There were some discussion that they might of had feathers. They may be giant carnivorous dinosaurs but if they have feathers that can mean they were fluffy. This means with great safety precautions they are pettable. I want to do that. Thank you! You too btw!

• Love
Reactions: juna and whywere
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Firearms, never shot one in my life and haven't grown up around them (guns aren't very popular in my country) but I somehow became really interested in them (:
FPS games can get you the experience of using one. Shooting a gun in a well made simulator can be very satisfying. The first time I shot a gun in a video game was Call of Duty. Do you play any FPS?
I really like analog horror :)
Local58 and Walten Files kept me up at night. The format fits Youtube and and movie format to perfection. Skinamarink was good too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I want to time travel to see the Tasmanian Tiger before they went extinct.
Perhaps in the future it will be possible to bring the Tasmanian tiger back to life, in some sense.
Likewise, scientists plan to bring back mammoths.
However, it will be more of an elephant with a mammoth skin.
No, we can't do that with dinosaurs. We don't have dinosaur DNA (if I remember correctly)

Unfortunately, I am not specialized in any particular interest.
I don't have much knowledge about anything.
I like a bit of many things.

But for example, I really like football.
It has been with me since forever.

I also like space.
I am fascinated by the size of the reality that surrounds us.

I used to be relatively interested in politics, but I'm already bored with it ;).

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
FPS games can get you the experience of using one. Shooting a gun in a well made simulator can be very satisfying. The first time I shot a gun in a video game was Call of Duty. Do you play any FPS?
Yes, Gmod does a pretty good job at that for me lol, there is a large selection of gun mods, I even ported several models of some lesser known guns myself into the game.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Arcade rhythm games.

I love to talk about it near endlessly but I realize nobody around me really cares and the cabinets are difficult if not impossible to access in countries outside of Asia besides DDR or Guitar Hero. So even if people really wanted to get into it they aren't able to due to location. I consider myself extremely lucky.

bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
Total War the video game got me into Military History of antiquity and middle ages, I want to learn about early modern warfare.
I love Norman knights and Roman Clibanarii and especially around Northern Germanic area.

xinino

xinino

I love to be sick
Mar 31, 2024
Militant Pine Tree Party Soldier 🌲ᛉᚺ, Nature Lover, collapse of western civilization studies, psychoanalysis.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Arcade rhythm games.

I love to talk about it near endlessly but I realize nobody around me really cares and the cabinets are difficult if not impossible to access in countries outside of Asia besides DDR or Guitar Hero. So even if people really wanted to get into it they aren't able to due to location. I consider myself extremely lucky.
I love rhythm games. I told myself if I ever made it big I was going to buy my very own DDR cabinet. It's the only one I have ever played but I would love to try more.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I like chemistry and pharmacology. I also think that WW2 and N@zi Germany are interesting

Do you think that it's possible to go back in time?
It will be a long time from now, BUT time travel WILL be a reality. I was reading a while ago where traveling to the future is a 100% yes, look at Einstein Theories of Relativity and future time travel is a yes BUT traveling back in time as of right now is a no, it may be possible, but it probably would be either via a wormhole or closed timeline curve.

Walter

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim