• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What is your method of choice ?

• Total voters
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Got a fine polypropylene rope for long drop as a backup method. Already tried tying a knot on it - that should be swift.

B

beardyoldcorpse

Jan 4, 2024
My method of choice is CO with charcoal bc of easy availability and effectiveness.
This is also my preferred method. However I am thinking of OD on morphine at the same time to make sure. Not sure about how much charcoal will be needed but intending on using a car ( confined space ) . Just a bit concerned that I won't lose consciousness quickly enough. Any thoughts?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is also my preferred method. However I am thinking of OD on morphine at the same time to make sure. Not sure about how much charcoal will be needed but intending on using a car ( confined space ) . Just a bit concerned that I won't lose consciousness quickly enough. Any thoughts?
I would prefer OD but chances I can acquire the needed meds easily r near 0. The higher the CO concentration the faster u'd lose consciouness. U can check out the CO megathread and here's a guide.

Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Hopefully CO2 (not CO) from baking soda + citric acid + plastic bag. I like the idea that it causes intoxication by CO2, so it is much more reliable than other gases.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
Electrocution to the heart, almost like in this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...by-an-electrical-engineer-2022-photos.160648/
I view this method as fast and reliable, though somewhat painful.

Also I have a full-hanging setup ready as my backup-method: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-new-anchor-point-for-full-suspension-hanging.156252/

I tried Inert Gas and failed: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/helium-attempt-failed-possible-explanations.156835/
For that reason I view SN and other available hypoxic methods as not reliable for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: thot88
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I think CO with charcoal, but I haven't done enough research to decide. Backup would be full suspension I think

Reactions: divinemistress36
A

akwa

Apr 20, 2024
I have enough lethal drugs to kill myself now (tricyclics, anti-emetics, benzos) and firearm so I could use either of those any time if I wanted, but I would prefer SN because I think it would be more peaceful. Zero chance of getting N.

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
Please answer N or SN only if you can have access to these method.

I'm just curious.

Please mods, delete this poll if it has been already done or if anything is wrong :)
I currently have access to this method, but I'm primarily holding on for the sake of si & guilt. Besides, if I do it, I want to make sure I have the entire kit I need; I want it to be as peaceful as cbt can be.