• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
I remember when I started secondary school I got the flu from a homeless guy sneezing on me and I was sick but when to school. Wasn't so bad for me but the next week 2 people were absent who usually attended well so it spread a lot. I think 5 or 6 more people got sick that the school had to send out a text not to come in if sick.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Most people have never had the flu and don't understand how debilitating it is.
Don't know if this is applicable, but the worst illness I had was septicaemia.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
It was not the flu but i use to get bad ear infections. Well they was this one time my ear had bin very painful for about 4 days . As i was about to go to bed on the 4 day all of a sudden the pain went through the roof and my ear went pop the all this puss and blood was running out of my ear . What had happened was it was a middle ear infection so when the pressure got to much it ruptured my eardrum and well all that crap came pouring out it run like that for a good hour. Thats why these days I can't hear to good out of that ear o the eardrum healed but the bit that picks up the sound and turns it into electrical impulses and sends to the brain got damaged badly. They were taking about putting in a Cocklerinplant at one point but ad my other ear was ok they did not bother

• Wow
Reactions: kkatt