• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I can't recall much, But all I'll say is this: Burns are the worst.
I've been in several near death experiences, one time just recently I choked on some food and I would've been dead had It not been for family members around me to help me out.

Either way, I'd definitely say that none of my personal near death experiences were nearly as painful as burns. Burns are just excruciatingly painful and feel like they last forever.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Stomachache, headache, toothache. But strongest probably the ache in my heart.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Period cramps by far. I might have endometriosis, it's debilitating, although it's only for 2-3 days a month. Second place would be the pain I was in after I got surgery to fix my spine fracture. I also hate toothache, although I haven't had a major problem with my teeth, only small cavities, but I just can't stand it.

myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
For me, it's definitely period cramps. Once a month, I'll just throw myself on the floor, clutch my stomach, and cry. If I don't take pain meds, it's literally unbearable. I've multiple broken bones and the pain level didn't even come close.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
An ice skating blade piercing through my left hand. I had to get stitches on both sides of my hand

Falling on the playground onto my nasion/nasal root and almost breaking my nose

Period cramps that make me black out

Headaches that feel like a band squeezing around my head

Eye pain

Tooth pain

I could go on

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Lovesickness. I feel it in my whole body. I guess I m not so sensitive to other physical pain.