• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
I'm currently flip flopping between feeling invincible, unstoppable, like I'm going to make everything amazing again. Followed swiftly by a crippling loneliness, self loathing, with a big helping of anhedonia.

The end result, seems to be a kind of stagnation, but it's progress of a sort I think. And so I grip tightly and proceed, inch by inch, second by second.

Taking some time this morning thinking about all of you out there barely holding on

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
Pressurized; everything seems just so complicated and confusing, and I don't know how to keep up anymore. Although I want to, I can't break down and release all this pent up distress, so it's all just accumulating inside me and feeding my suicidal ideation.

A

a-way-out

The path is coming to an end
Aug 30, 2022
Unreal. Everything is fast paced and I'm lagging behind in every single aspect.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Either tired or annoyance
Tired as I havent slept fully and sorta just woke up not long ago

Annoyed at the sites users 🗿

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
I woke up just a bit ago but I'm in a lot of pain. I'm having really bad period cramps and nausea, puking. It hasn't been this bad since my Anemia was really bad, so I'm also really scared.

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
Recently, I found myself having a strong disgust toward my body. I was starving to a certain extent and I was accustomed to a very lean silouhette. But my poor body had enough and made me pay for the evil I did to him. I put on a lot of weight because of compulsive eating, I can not seem to accept it. I can barely fit my old clothes. It drives me crazy, to the point I just want to rip my body apart. It might sounds stupid to be affected by putting weight, but it really tortures my mind. I can't go with it.

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
worry/fear. (about how I'm finally gonna kill myself). Ive the Method-its painless one, but still haven't used it. But things are getting worse and worse in my life. so bad i never ever would have thought it would get like this, so I am pretty sure ill have to use it soon. i do want to. but si is very strong force

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and leaf23
Memento

Memento

I refuse to succumb
Apr 6, 2023
A lot of anxiousness and helplessness: I'm scared of what tomorrow hold and all the ways my intrusive mind will make it worse.

ChromeCake

ChromeCake

Mar 26, 2023
Dread and fear. I have unbearable tinnitus and noise sensitivity. I can't be with family this Easter because noise makes me worse. Same as last Christmas... An old friend hit me up recently to play a video game we grew up playing together. I would need to use headphones to communicate and the thought is freaking me out. I can't be myself anymore. I'm trapped in a nightmare. I just want to go back to how things were before this happened. I was so happy.