Disbelief

• Love
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Bewilderment.
I will never accept my choice to leave a school I was finally okay in and adored the community .. and ending up at a school that brings me back to just despising and regretting my profession as a teacher. Too many crazy impulsive choices last year and no way to go back.

• Love
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
Apathy.

Lost my job and didn't even react, just walked out the office. Had a seizure in my room, once it finished I just went to bed. I think I'm finally starting to accept how little everything matters.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Thereisnothing
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
Hatred.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and SnowWhite
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
utter deep and hurting sadness...and disappointment....

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Thereisnothing
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Anger. I hate myself for ruining my career and life

• Love
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Anxious

• Love
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

OddOne

Jan 23, 2020
I feel failure and apathy. I an unemployed and without meaningful skills. I refuse to settle in life to be a wage slave. I think about CTB as a way of controlling my life and not subjugating myself to others will.

• Love
Reactions: Indieblue and BlackDragonof1989
memataporfavor

memataporfavor

( つ・o・)つ still ill ╮|。>ー<。|╭
Apr 6, 2019
hopelessness, emptiness, disappointment

• Love
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Exhausted and frustrated

• Love
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
love

• Love
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and martha
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Crazy, forehead, life, living in the moment, a bit crispy and dangerous but oh so fun <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Self-pity. Ugh, I don't want this shit, go away!

R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
Guilt. I feel so guilty for everything I've done and everything I'm going to do.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
How would you summarize the need to punch a motherfucker in its maw? I feel "annoyed" isn't strong enough.

Reactions: SoyImbecilaburrido and Root
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Emptiness.

Reactions: SoyImbecilaburrido
SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
Exhaustion, most people even considering me, even me think dead is a person, i think if you are a doctor, you are more centred
Frustration, so much frustration
People wanna be sadic and sarcastic, to act real, everyone so sarcastic, they took sarcastic so lightened
How would you summarize the need to punch a motherfucker in its maw? I feel "annoyed" isn't strong enough.
If dead was an option, i used like a card so time along

Last edited:
The Warm Industry

The Warm Industry

It's still raining, up here
Jan 26, 2020
Today I'm on a good day. I'm feeling more like "Open-Hearted".

Reactions: SoyImbecilaburrido
SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
Exhaustion, most people even considering me, even me think dead is a person, i think if you are a doctor, you are more centred
Frustration, so much frustration
People wanna be sadic and sarcastic, to act real, everyone so sarcastic, they took sarcastic so lightened

If dead was an option, i used like a card so time along
But i think there are so many other people really suffering, like starved. And still, i have to read your stuff..., There are many people wandering how feel when they be baneed, No people what have to go trough to be banned?
Emptiness.
Good reason to dont do anything, trust me
But i think there are so many other people really suffering, like starved. And still, i have to read your stuff..., There are many people wandering how feel when they be baneed, No people what have to go trough to be banned?

Like anonymous said good to know the pitagoric table, this go to my matematic teacher, hope she suicided
We are all guilty, who wants to escape?, writng and writing, like chimera said, waiting the en, apocalipsy is for ours sins, thdere no master then Christ, and you think, he will no come? for all our sin, liers, an betrayals, excuses? How far we can go liers and stelers?

Like anonymous said good to know the pitagoric table, this go to my matematic teacher, hope she suicided
We are all guilty, who wants to escape?, writng and writing, like chimera said, waiting the en, apocalipsy is for ours sins, thdere no master then Christ, and you think, he will no come? for all our sin, liers, an betrayals, excuses? How far we can go liers and stelers?
I m not good in anything, and dust they say they other are no good for anything, because they have technique, in hell they will spare and pray for salvation, for our lust, and prevarication, for idolatrist, liers, judgement will come for all of us, overflow you mawth of sarcarsm, will see your own perdition with your own eyes, no will can close there eyes, and even claiming death cannot, the death will escape for order of god to those who laughs like beast, because beast they are, no more than yes or not, but yet you have so much to explain the creation of god, contruction and eat, but no stop to prevaricate and speak laud

Last edited:
SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
Emptiness.

I m not good in anything, and dust they say they other are no good for anything, because they have technique, in hell they will spare and pray for salvation, for our lust, and prevarication, for idolatrist, liers, judgement will come for all of us, overflow you mawth of sarcarsm, will see your own perdition with your own eyes, no will can close there eyes, and even claiming death cannot, the death will escape for order of god to those who laughs like beast, because beast they are, no more than yes or not, but yet you have so much to explain the creation of god, contruction and eat, but no stop to prevaricate and speak laud
Most, i wanna my no ex girlfriend to never existed in my mind, like she have never existed, who god forgets me, christ free me of her, the pain i have through for her, only my memories and gods know

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't know the name for it, but I feel backed into a corner.

My illness is making me feel like I have to kill myself whether I want to or not because it feels like it's not going to get better even though maybe it will, and if it doesn't I'm pretty sure I can't live with it. Only time will tell, which means I have to live with it to see but I can't live with it.

Maybe this is existential confusion???

The Warm Industry

The Warm Industry

It's still raining, up here
Jan 26, 2020
I don't know the name for it, but I feel backed into a corner.

My illness is making me feel like I have to kill myself whether I want to or not because it feels like it's not going to get better even though maybe it will, and if it doesn't I'm pretty sure I can't live with it. Only time will tell, which means I have to live with it to see but I can't live with it.

Maybe this is existential confusion???
Existential crisis, I would say.

• Aww..
Reactions: SoyImbecilaburrido and k75
SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
Tengan cuidado, no intenten suicidarse, aunque sea parando el corazon, no lo intenten, es suicidio, la depresion lleva al suicidio tambien, las mujeres son lo que mas lo padecen, luchar por tu propia vida y tu existencia no es pelear contra otros, no es evolucionismo, los seres humanos aprendemos de los demas, luchamos contra nuestros propios demonios y los de los demas, mucho cuidado, tengan cuidado con la culpa, la culpa, trae miedo, el miedo trae odio, el odio, emociones fuertes, el secreto rs calmarse, y tratar de pensar claro, no desesperarse, lo que busca la oscuridad y el mal, es nuestra desesperacion, usa nuestra desespetacion
No intenten suicidio, lean la biblia, crean en dios, no peleen por cuestiones espirituales, el miedo, lleva al odio, el odio al lado obscuro, pelear por nuestra vida no es evolucionismo
No es una lucha de palabras, es una guerra espiritual, finalmente, luz contra obscuridad, accion contra pasivo

Last edited: