Homicide/suicide
Peace/hugs!

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lizinha, CursedForDisaster and 1 other person
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Strongest form of despair... i feel like i am trapped and there is no way to fix my life. Absolutely horrible feeling

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem, heylightiforgot and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Contentment. I've been feeling happier lately. Allows me to see things more clearly again.

Reactions: freefrommybody, Deleted member 1465, SlackJim and 1 other person
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Suicidal and planning. Anxiety

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I've distracted myself throughout the morning but now I'm back to focusing on how incapable at life I am and how shit of a person I am, now I'll probably be like this the rest of the day

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
D

Done at Fifty

Student
Feb 19, 2019
Desperation. I was sitting at work, slumped over my desk, with my work tags hanging around my neck like a cow bell and thinking how horribly boring things are. I'm also feeling like I only get bad luck. It just never ends and I want out of this cycle. I'd rather die.

Reactions: freefrommybody
F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
Worry. I may be killing myself soon, and I've spent the past days researching methods and thinking about whether it's really okay to commit suicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: lizinha
xxsweetopheliaxx

xxsweetopheliaxx

Nov 25, 2019
My strongest emotion today would be loneliness. I feel I don't have enough contact with people such as, hugs or long convoersations. Anybody else experiencing a strong emotion they want to talk about?
I feel melancholy. It's getting harder to stay positive. I want to become someone whom others can rely on and care about. But I feel like my life lacks any meaning or purpose, as though I'm just existing for no reason. Though I know many people probably feel a similar way, so I shouldn't let it get to me, right? Everybody suffers at least a little. Hopefully one of these days I can help bring meaning to the lives of others. Maybe one day we'll all find some in our own lives too.
Worry. I may be killing myself soon, and I've spent the past days researching methods and thinking about whether it's really okay to commit suicide.
As the site states, it's your choice but your existence is precious and I'm glad you're alive. I know it's difficult but I'm proud of you for hanging in there. Life is a bitch and it can be hellish for people to find happiness. But I'm glad you're alive today at this moment. Tomorrow is a new day. If your current life is making you prefer death, have you looked into just leaving everything, moving to a beautiful new city (state or country even), and restarting? It's never too late to restart your life. Never. I believe that you deserve to be happy and live beautifully.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and lymbo
S

Saroshi

Sep 6, 2019
Contentment, from forgetting impending stresses.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
self pity, for all that could've been if i was born a normal person and not whatever genetic mistake i am.

Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Consciousness & awareness
Nov 17, 2019
im just tired of life and having anxiety all day,i think that is what makes me angry

I feel that! Everyday anxiety it's like I'm chained to that feeling I can't escape it

F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
@gardeniaxxi

Thank you for being kind. At my age, though, it would be more like starting life than restarting it. I've thought about what I might want to be, and if I want to move away and live a number of lifestyles, but I don't think changing my surroundings would do much good. All of the factors in my life are already fine/good, except for one- me. It's like how (95)(2)(4)(0) is still equal to just 0.

Besides, there's nothing I really care about doing enough in life that I would consider it preferable to simply being dead. I've come to the conclusion that living is not something that could be to my own benefit. If I live, it will be because I'm afraid to act decisively, I have a small hope that I might be of some use to someone else, and/or I feel guilty about how some of my family would take my death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
detached, worthlessness

Reactions: lizinha and freefrommybody
R

readybready

Nov 25, 2019
Love for someone who doesn't love me back

• Aww..
Reactions: Bagger and lizinha
Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
Done.

APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
Loneliness

• Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Numb, indifferent, tired.

Reactions: lizinha
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
The first part of my day was great. Some people who matter for me have been very kind with me and I felt they love me. The evening is horrible, I'm trapped with the person who bullies me and think only of catching the bus. Fortunately I have the SN stuff, it relieves me.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon, lizinha and Susannah
E

End Piece

Student
Oct 4, 2019
Unattractive. I won't even go see my man cuz I feel so ugly.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lizinha, exhausted, freefrommybody and 2 others