mia.wallace

mia.wallace

Fell on black days
Feb 1, 2023
Been watching the new Last of Us show and Ep. 3 made me cry. Great show so far
I cried too, which isn't typical for me. Great series.

Reactions: FinalDestination, VioletNight and Dead Ghost
Toy

Toy

Let me out.
Mar 12, 2023
Currently watching a bunch of Scream movies with my significant other, currently on Scream 2

Reactions: Sweet Tart, VioletNight and Dead Ghost
Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
I've been watching Steven Universe over the weeks because my gf really recommended it, and I never watched it when I was younger. As of now I'm not completely done with it, but I'm nearing the end and the show is amazing. The music and the messages behind them are great and even the episodes tooo. I didn't want to binge watch it, so I just watched a few episodes everyday. I'm really happy my gf did tell me about the show cuz it's the only thing I watch everyday at the moment LMAO. But I'm gonna watch the movie with her too so yippee :3

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot and Dead Ghost
Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023
Bocchi The Rock :)

0d05002119251179e11dac9cadeaf155

I was really surprised by how good this show is. Funny animations, the voice actresses and songs are amazing! :)
Definitely one of my new favourite anime. Just have to survive all the "she's just like me fr fr" moments :p

• Love
Reactions: shalashaska and Dead Ghost
BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
Criminal minds, love it , gets my attention somewhere else than in my stupid head

• Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, Xernarot and Dead Ghost
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
13 reasons why , its about suicide

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot, BpdQueen and Dead Ghost
shalashaska

shalashaska

The revolution will not be televised.
Mar 10, 2023
John Wick: Chapter 3. I've been binging the John Wick series in preparation for the fourth film that just came out.

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot, BpdQueen and Dead Ghost
BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Xernarot, Dead Ghost and shalashaska
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Solomon kane

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot and Dead Ghost
B

bramble

Feb 17, 2023
The Great British Bake Off

• Love
Reactions: TapeMachine, Xernarot and Dead Ghost
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
before today i think the last thing i watched was donnie darko, it was a few months ago its hard to remember. today tho i started finally watching breaking bad bc i found the complete boxset in a charity shop yesterday for £4, im three episodes in and i rly like it already i cant wait to watch the rest. it was funny finally watching the parts that ive heard the audio from in memes like "nah man not my HOUSE" and "cow house?" lol

• Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, Sweet Tart, Dead Ghost and 1 other person
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
santa sangre, black metal veins, the visit, unfriended: dark web, zola

• Wow
Reactions: Sweet Tart and Dead Ghost
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Maison Ikkoku

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: psp3000 and Dead Ghost
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Men in Black
5e5d56b0723ef0e53f940af38a3aec58

For television series, I'm really getting into The Real Ghostbusters.
R

• Love
Reactions: Dead Ghost and psp3000
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
Neil Breen's Movies. I actually got to see his newest movie at a film fest in LA. Im from Texas so it was a long ass drive. But i put his movies on repeat because they are just so... Breenius.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dead Ghost and psp3000
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Martyrs (Fr, not US remake). Roughest horror film I've ever seen, heavy on gore, trauma, and existential dread.

Following that with a Rick and Morty binge to clear my head, lol.

• Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, Dead Ghost and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Martyrs (Fr, not US remake). Roughest horror film I've ever seen, heavy on gore, trauma, and existential dread.

Following that with a Rick and Morty binge to clear my head, lol.
if you enjoyed Martyrs 2008 I highly suggest the film Raw 2016 although they are completely different

Funny Games 1997 and Dogtooth 2009 are what I suggest if you're interested in rough horror or a feeling of discomfort

edit: well Dogtooth isn't rough in my opinion but definitely uncomfortable at times

• Love
Reactions: Dead Ghost and Sweet Tart
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
if you enjoyed Martyrs 2008 I highly suggest the film Raw 2016 although they are completely different

Funny Games 1997 and Dogtooth 2009 are what I suggest if you're interested in rough horror or a feeling of discomfort

edit: well Dogtooth isn't rough in my opinion but definitely uncomfortable at times
I liked Raw, too! I didn't have high expectations but it was really well done and stuck with me. I recently saw an ad for those cotton candy grapes he tempts her with when they first meet in the supermarket, lol.

I'm also a fan of Haneke and Yorgos Lanthimos :) I started Dogtooth and it didn't hold my attention for some reason, but I've been meaning to give it another watch. I loved The Killing of a Sacred Deer.

These are all definitely visceral, disturbing fun

• Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, Dead Ghost and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I'm also a fan of Haneke and Yorgos Lanthimos :) I started Dogtooth and it didn't hold my attention for some reason, but I've been meaning to give it another watch. I loved The Killing of a Sacred Deer.
nice to see another fan of Haneke here !
my favourite film by him would definitely have to be The Piano Teacher I don't know why

Dogtooth didn't hold my attention much either and reminded me of Todd Solondz at times

I totally forgot about The Killing of a Sacred Deer I watched it a while back when I was binging A24 films it was a pretty strange film I will definitely have to give it a re-watch

are you familiar with Peter Greenaway's work ?

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
nice to see another fan of Haneke here !
my favourite film by him would definitely have to be The Piano Teacher I don't know why

Dogtooth didn't hold my attention much either and reminded me of Todd Solondz at times

I totally forgot about The Killing of a Sacred Deer I watched it a while back when I was binging A24 films it was a pretty strange film I will definitely have to give it a re-watch

are you familiar with Peter Greenaway's work ?
omg, yes. I watched The Cook, the Thief, His Wife, and her Lover many, many times when I was growing up. Love that one. Seen a few of his other movies from the 90s but was less into them. I haven't seen anything he's done since that era. Is there anything you'd recommend?

I haven't seen The Piano Teacher yet but will look for it. I remember it was highly regarded.

Have you seen The Comfort of Strangers? It was another decadent, creepy fave from the era of The Cook, the Thief.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
omg, yes. I watched The Cook, the Thief, His Wife, and her Lover many, many times when I was growing up. Love that one. Seen a few of his other movies from the 90s but was less into them. I haven't seen anything he's done since that era. Is there anything you'd recommend?
The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover is collecting dust in my watchlist so I may watch it soon
I don't have any recommendations for Greenaway but I have seen 8 1/2 Women and The Baby of Macon
I didn't enjoy 8 1/2 Women but it was shot beautifully

Have you seen The Comfort of Strangers? It was another decadent, creepy fave from the era of The Cook, the Thief.
I haven't heard of that film I will definitely look into it

mooglepies

mooglepies

Feb 17, 2023
I just watched Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken and honestly, it was pretty fun! It looked interesting but had a spectacularly bad trailer and I started to feel bad when everyone was saying it was projected to make under $8 million over the weekend. There were about 10 total people in the theater but everyone seemed to enjoy it. Pacing was kind of a mess but it was definitely cute and I really loved the way everything looked like toys you could buy in a Claire's.

Reactions: Sweet Tart and Dead Ghost
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023

I realized after responding to this yesterday that I was confusing Raw with another film- Fresh, and my comment about the grape scene made no sense, lol. Sorry!

I actually also saw Raw about a year ago and really liked it as well.

Reactions: psp3000
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
Madoka Magica Rebellion.

Reactions: Dead Ghost
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I realized after responding to this yesterday that I was confusing Raw with another film- Fresh, and my comment about the grape scene made no sense, lol. Sorry!

I actually also saw Raw about a year ago and really liked it as well.
I totally forgot about fresh it's in my watchlist

• Yay!
sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Come and See

• Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite and psp3000
sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
If you enjoyed/liked this film I recommend the films Threads 1984, When The Wind Blows 1986, and Aimee and Jaguar 1999
Thanks for the recommendations! I love When The Wind Blows. I was obsessed with that movie as an early teen.

• Love
Reactions: psp3000