• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
3889406.jpg
404957.jpg
especia20_full.jpg

FP-402-horsnormes.jpg
579245_pt.jpg
media.jpg

Criticism of mental health systems // Crítica als sistemes de salut mental

Today I finished watching this film, and although it made me very sad, I liked it a lot, especially for the criticism of the current mental health systems and how they force families and patients to depend on associations in the face of the serious lack of public health care resources.

That is why I open this thread, as a "enough is enough!", a fed up with the current situation in which many people in difficulty depend only on the goodwill of others before the passivity of the administration while managing social contexts that leave behind, if not exclude from public life, many people who would have real opportunities to alleviate and redirect their situation.

It is not life that sucks, it is the people in charge of managing the coexistence among us and the place where we live who are really useless and do not want to assume the responsibility that corresponds to them and where their laziness is evident, which is due to their lack of interest in minorities, as they only want to position themselves as best as they can in their share of power.

We are not useless, they make us useless!

//

Avuí he acabat de veure aquesta película, i tot i que m'ha posat molt trist m'ha agradat molt, sobretot per la crítica als sistemes actuals de salut mental i com aboquen a les famílies i als pacients a dependre de l'associacionisme davant la greu carència de recursos assistencials públics.

És per això que obro aquest fil, com un "ja n'hi ha prou!", una afartament de la situació actual en la que moltes persones en dificultats depenen només de la bona voluntat dels altres davant la passivitat de l'administració alhora de gestionar contextos socials que deixen enrere, sinó exclouen de la vida pública, a moltes persones que tindrien oportunitats reals de alleugir i reconduïr la seva situació.

No és la vida que és una merda, són els encarregats de gestionar la convivència entre nosaltres i l'encaix que tenim on vivim que són uns autèntics inútils no volent assumir la responsabilitat que els hi pertoca i on és fa palés la seva deixadesa que penja del seu desinterés per les minòries ja que només volen posicionar-se el millor que poden dins la seva quota de poder.

No sóm uns inútils, ens fan inútils!