• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Human noise. Everything is so noisy today, and most people seem to really appreciate it. TVs-sound bar-radio-phones volume turned all the way up, loud enough to shake the house, ugh.

Ugh, I hear that! The world is cluttered with loud noisy objects & people.
Crowds annoy the hell out of me. Our country has just eased more of the Covid restrictions and boy am I not looking forward to going back to normal. I was at the beach yesterday hoping to get a breath of fresh air and guess what? CROWDS. Every square metre that can be filled with people IS filled with people. Tourists, beach-goers, party-goers you name it.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Crowds annoy the hell out of me. Our country has just eased more of the Covid restrictions and boy am I not looking forward to going back to normal. I was at the beach yesterday hoping to get a breath of fresh air and guess what? CROWDS. Every square metre that can be filled with people IS filled with people. Tourists, beach-goers, party-goers you name it.
Damn, I hear you there. Though that's insane the amount of people were at the beach when countries like mine are in & out lockdown, trying to find a balance. I'm not looking forward to it either.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
People's obsession with UFOs, as if aliens would ever give a fuck about this shitty planet. It's okay to not know what something is, without flipping out about it.
I'm not committed to believing anything science can't yet prove. Besides, we need to remedy the problems plaguing our home planet first.
The sun. I hate how it feels on my skin and it hurts my eyes.
I used to love going out on bright sunny days until lupus put an end to that. We're photosensitive and aren't supposed to be in the sun.

Last edited:
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Game shows are terrible. It's basically just a bunch of screaming idiots, and I'm supposed to get excited about the prizes, which are all advertisements.
I can appreciate that, I don't watch most game shows, though the occasional episode of family feud offers a mental break from my troubles.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
TV commercials. I despise commercials- they grate at my ears so badly. I feel like my ears are being assaulted when I listen to commercials. I don't watch TV, but I live with people who constantly leave the TV on all day long. The commercials are slowly chipping away at my sanity with each passing day

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
TV commercials. I despise commercials- they grate at my ears so badly. I feel like my ears are being assaulted when I listen to commercials. I don't watch TV, but I live with people who constantly leave the TV on all day long. The commercials are slowly chipping away at my sanity with each passing day
I thought that was just me.

I find all adverts anywhere offensive now

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I second this, but with youTuBe commercials (don't have cable anymore). Even down to this new trend of loud noises at the start of the commercial to grab your attention. That crap scares the shit outta me every time (not a fan of sudden loud noises).

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Steve Guttenberg. I'd rather clean my eyes with a Brillo pad than watch one of his films. An absolute twat.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Pregnancy / child birth announcements. We don't need any more biopollution. Also, life is a tragedy and should not be perpetuated, but everyone thinks it's the most magical thing ever.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Pregnancy / child birth announcements. We don't need any more biopollution. Also, life is a tragedy and should not be perpetuated, but everyone thinks it's the most magical thing ever.
I hear you there. Though I don't mind people having children, I find gender reveal parties are ridiculous.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I don't care about big lottery winners. Yes, people win these things sometimes. It's not that compelling of a story. I also don't care which state they are from. It is random chance and doesn't make it any more relatable. Lotteries are dumb.

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Every last tiny little everyday things. Literally almost everything small, the frequency is what boggles me. I hate all the signals the brain gives the consciousness, relentless, thorough. Ocross all senses and perceptions and feelings and whatnot it's a barrage of pressure and stress. Pressure to worry and suffer and do work. It's too much. I don't know how much of it is ASD

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Every last tiny little everyday things. Literally almost everything small, the frequency is what boggles me. I hate all the signals the brain gives the consciousness, relentless, thorough. Ocross all senses and perceptions and feelings and whatnot it's a barrage of pressure and stress. Pressure to worry and suffer and do work. It's too much. I don't know how much of it is ASD
This sounds sounds awful & overwhelming; I hope you're doing ok.