• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

badgame

Dec 10, 2020
I think the biggest one for me is bodily fluids/bodily functions. But to say that I'm 'annoyed' by them is a MASSIVE understatement

Its one of those things stemming from trauma that make me dread being alive bc theres no way I can opt out of needing to go to the bathroom

Also seeing 'inspirational' posts like you're not gonna magically pull me out of depression and make my ideations go away so stop churning out those trite 'aesthetic' graphics then patting youself on the back thinking youre a mental health ally
I found another one: The weekly "hey stranger this is a reminder that you are valid and ilu, you are so important" tumblr/twitter/etc post

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I found another one: The weekly "hey stranger this is a reminder that you are valid and ilu, you are so important" tumblr/twitter/etc post
Thanks for sharing!

I can't imagine what it's like trying to manage your disturbances regarding bodily functions, that sounds like it would be exhausting.
That people are so much alike.
A sad truth, trying so hard to "fit in" that individuality is lost.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei
B

badgame

Dec 10, 2020
I can't imagine what it's like trying to manage your disturbances regarding bodily functions, that sounds like it would be exhausting.
Oh it definitely is. The most I can do is have the faucet running & cover my ears then flush the toilet before I leave the seat

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Oh it definitely is. The most I can do is have the faucet running & cover my ears then flush the toilet before I leave the seat
I'm sorry things have come to this point.

—hugs—

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I get explosively irritated by hearing human conversations. Idiots just blabbing about nothing indefinitely. They never have anything to say and it's just annoying background noise violating an otherwise peaceful silence. It's like Charlie Brown adults talking. And it never seems to end! How do people have so much useless bullshit to say?!?!

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I get explosively irritated by hearing human conversations. Idiots just blabbing about nothing indefinitely. They never have anything to say and it's just annoying background noise violating an otherwise peaceful silence. It's like Charlie Brown adults talking. And it never seems to end! How do people have so much useless bullshit to say?!?!
—hugs—
I can tell you feel strongly about this & I can't imagine what it must be like for you during day to day activities. It sounds overwhelming, and I'm sorry to have to go through that.

Reactions: NumbItAll
Alias Pluto

Alias Pluto

Nov 29, 2020
Work! Every happy person loves their stupid fucking career and I'd rather be dead than waste my time making money. I also don't want to be homeless so I'm sorry for my negative outlook on life.

Reactions: NumbItAll
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
When somebody is using cutlery too loudly like when their knife and fork clink on the plate or when stirring a cup the spoon is scraping the bottom. Or when someone is eating and their silverware hits their teeth repeatedly.
Yes, that noise when stainless steel hits teeth. Someone's fixing for an ass kicking when they do that.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Pronouncing "Reese's" like "Reesie's," or worse yet, "Reesie's Piecee's." Wtf? It's just Reese's, like the name Reese, but possessive.

:pfff: I second this wholeheartedly.

The term 'Xmas.' I'm not religious, but I can't help feel that reducing a deity's (or the son of a deity's) name to an 'X' is a bit disrespectful.

That's a fair point, I've never thought of it that way.
When somebody is using cutlery too loudly like when their knife and fork clink on the plate or when stirring a cup the spoon is scraping the bottom. Or when someone is eating and their silverware hits their teeth repeatedly.

Ugh, yup!
The sound it makes it awful. Nails on a chalkboard, I'm okay. Fork on a plate... ugh.

Work! Every happy person loves their stupid fucking career and I'd rather be dead than waste my time making money. I also don't want to be homeless so I'm sorry for my negative outlook on life.

—hugs—
I can understand that, we didn't ask to be born, but, due to the unfortunate nature of society we have no choice but to become a workhorse.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Littering.

Two marbles scraping together.

Trying to erase when most of the eraser is gone.

Litterboxes, but I love my cats, so I put up with them. :)
Littering, 100% - it's lazy & disrespectful to everyone.

Oh, really, I've never thought of this one before.

Yup! Ugh, & then it tears the page.

Yup. The smell can be overpowering.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
People who come to visit you then spend the whole time on social media. I'm such a git, I pretend my wifi is broken so they'll have to use their own minutes, then just ignore them.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That's actually disrespectful, so I applaud you.
I know. My sister does it. After years of complaining that her kids spend all evening on their phones, she finally gets a smartphone and dives right into the dopamine hit addiction. I mean, it's fine if you are alone, but not when you are visiting someone, right? New rule in my house...no use of smartphones for any length of time in communal areas when in company.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
The term 'Xmas.' I'm not religious, but I can't help feel that reducing a deity's (or the son of a deity's) name to an 'X' is a bit disrespectful.
Mm, I took a few religion courses in college...I think I remember my professor talking about this at one point. He said the X does actually stand for Christ in Greek? Something along those lines? So it's supposedly an abbreviation. I don't remember for sure and don't feel like looking it up, but I think that's what he said.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I know. My sister does it. After years of complaining that her kids spend all evening on their phones, she finally gets a smartphone and dives right into the dopamine hit addiction. I mean, it's fine if you are alone, but not when you are visiting someone, right? New rule in my house...no use of smartphones for any length of time in communal areas when in company.
Smart idea, encourage communication, because let's face it- most people don't want to use their own data to do anything.

If you haven't already, I recommend watching the Social Dilemma, on Netflix. It talks about the company culture of social media companies to make app more addicting to users.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Mm, I took a few religion courses in college...I think I remember my professor talking about this at one point. He said the X does actually stand for Christ in Greek? Something along those lines? So it's supposedly an abbreviation. I don't remember for sure and don't feel like looking it up, but I think that's what he said.
I never thought of that. I did wonder if maybe it stood for something. Now I'm going to have to look it up.

The letter "X" in Xmas stands from the Greek letter "X" (pronounced Chi) which is the first letter of the word "Χριστός" (Christ in Greek). So, Xmas and Christmas are actually two equivalent words in every way, except their lettering.

I can't believe I didn't know that already, you were right!

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I never thought of that. I did wonder if maybe it stood for something. Now I'm going to have to look it up.

The letter "X" in Xmas stands from the Greek letter "X" (pronounced Chi) which is the first letter of the word "Χριστός" (Christ in Greek). So, Xmas and Christmas are actually two equivalent words in every way, except their lettering.

I can't believe I didn't know that already, you were right!
Yay :)

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
When someone asks a generic phrase or question such as: "What did you do over the weekend?" or "How are you doing?" - and if your answer is not a generic response back they act confused or sometimes even offended. What is the point in asking that question when the individual on the receiving end is not actually allowed to answer it properly?

Edit: I understand that it is part of social "etiquette", but it still seems pointless.

Last edited:
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
When someone asks a generic phrase or question such as: "What did you do over the weekend?" or "How are you doing?" - and if your answer is not a generic response back they act confused or sometimes even offended. What is the point in asking that question when the individual on the receiving end is not actually allowed to answer it properly?

F*cking thank you!

This is one of the reasons I cannot stand small talk.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I have extreme sensory issues due to autism. The feeling of clothes, the labels. The feeling of hand soap residue on my hands after I wash them. Things like that could give me anxiety for the whole day.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
F*cking thank you!

This is one of the reasons I cannot stand small talk.
Some hate that sort of thing one guy made a remark once saying you know a so and so when you ask him how he is and he tells you how he is.

So when people ask me I just say I'm fine rather than offending them in any way.
I have extreme sensory issues due to autism. The feeling of clothes, the labels. The feeling of hand soap residue on my hands after I wash them. Things like that could give me anxiety for the whole day.
Are you sure it's not OCD? how do you get rid of the anxiety?

Last edited:
Reactions: NodusTollens