• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Ugh, yeah. I can't be too upset because I sometimes slip up if I'm trying to write while my brain is super foggy. But for someone to consistently do that...what the hell lmao
And your and you're. I often see this on twitter, usually when some fucktard is making a nasty comment.

Or the floppy disc on Word.
Good example, yes. There is one here too on the right of the comment/reply box.
The sound of escalators and snoring . I actually left a partner once because of that
The sound? I've never heard that one before :blarg:
I was scared of escalators as a kid, didn't want to get sucked under. I mean, what sort of an odd invention is an escalator anyway? FFS stop being lazy and use the stairs. :love: Seriously, moving stairs, no wonder we are hurtling towards extinction LOL.

Irresponsible dog owners who don't pick up after their dogs!
Oh a good one. The arseholes that actually put the dog poop in a poop bag then tie it to a fecking tree! WTF it's not a Christmas decoration you numpty! I actually collect them and put them in a bag and dump them in the bin. But really, better to just leave it or get a stick and flick it into the bushes than bag it up then leave it. It's only poo, it's not nice but it will have dried and crumbled in a day. Better to actually take it the fuck home. Grrrrr LOL sorry, really gets me angry.
The sound of escalators and snoring . I actually left a partner once because of that
LOL sorry, I read that at first as you left someone because of the sound of elevators... I was thinking, what did he make you listen to them or something? :blarg:

Last edited:
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
And your and you're. I often see this on twitter, usually when some fucktard is making a nasty comment.

Good example, yes. There is one here too on the right of the comment/reply box.

The sound? I've never heard that one before :blarg:
I was scared of escalators as a kid, didn't want to get sucked under. I mean, what sort of an odd invention is an escalator anyway? FFS stop being lazy and use the stairs. :love: Seriously, moving stairs, no wonder we are hurtling towards extinction LOL.

Oh a good one. The arseholes that actually put the dog poop in a poop bag then tie it to a fecking tree! WTF it's not a Christmas decoration you numpty! I actually collect them and put them in a bag and dump them in the bin. But really, better to just leave it or get a stick and flick it into the bushes than bag it up then leave it. It's only poo, it's not nice but it will have dried and crumbled in a day. Better to actually take it the fuck home. Grrrrr LOL sorry, really gets me angry.
My dogs love to chase squirrels and they run through bushes all the time, I'd hate if one came back with dog shit all over his coat because people are flicking it into the bushes... nooo, pick it up and bin it, it's gross!! Aherm... rant over :)

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020

The sound? I've never heard that one before
I was scared of escalators as a kid, didn't want to get sucked under. I mean, what sort of an odd invention is an escalator anyway? FFS stop being lazy and use the stairs. Seriously, moving stairs, no wonder we are hurtling towards extinction LOL.
Uuuugh or breathe and breath. >:( I agree wholeheartedly about escalators, they're scary (as well as disgusting) and just encourage laziness. A huge waste of money and electricity. You can't even argue that they're better for people with disabilities because the person may be bound to a wheelchair - elevators are better imo.

...also while writing this, I realized people also confuse waste and waist. Gah!

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
My dogs love to chase squirrels and they run through bushes all the time, I'd hate if one came back with dog shit all over his coat because people are flicking it into the bushes... nooo, pick it up and bin it, it's gross!! Aherm... rant over :)
Oh yes, pick it up for sure. I meant better to flick it into the trees than hang it up on them.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Uuuugh or breathe and breath. >:( I agree wholeheartedly about escalators, they're scary (as well as disgusting) and just encourage laziness. A huge waste of money and electricity. You can't even argue that they're better for people with disabilities because the person may be bound to a wheelchair - elevators are better imo.

...also while writing this, I realized people also confuse waste and waist. Gah!
Now we are on the subject...dishwashers.
A generation of people raised to have machines do it all for them. Kids that go away to university and don't know how to do the washing up, or expect someone else to magically make it happen. What a waste of energy anyway. Use some elbow grease and train the children to do their bit instead of playing on the xbox or whatever.

Hey I'm really getting my rant on now.
Lmao, good one. I think it's better than robocalls though.
Robocalls! Arrrgggghhh! That machine that phones you, then clicks and hangs up! Arrrggghhh!!!!!

Recorded customer support phone menus. Press one now. Describe your issue after the beep. Feck off. I just swear like an Irish Catholic priest until the dopey AI puts me through to a real person.

Also: people who use multiple exclamation points!!!!!!

Last edited:
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
A generation of people raised to have machines do it all for them. Kids that go away to university and don't know how to do the washing up, or expect someone else to magically make it happen. What a waste of energy anyway. Use some elbow grease and train the children to do their bit instead of playing on the xbox or whatever.

Hey I'm really getting my rant on now.

Robocalls! Arrrgggghhh! That machine that phones you, then clicks and hangs up! Arrrggghhh!!!!!

Recorded customer support phone menus. Press one now. Describe your issue after the beep. Feck off. I just swear like an Irish Catholic priest until the dopey AI puts me through to a real person.

Also: people who use multiple exclamation points!!!!!!
I use the dishwasher here since I am living at my parent's house...it's their money and they run it twice a day lol. But I think it's so much better to wash the dishes by hand. It's more work, which sucks because depression makes everything more exhausting, but I think handwashing dishes saves water - and it can be a soothing and mindful activity for some people. Plus, you have to bend over so often when filling and emptying a dishwasher! It hurts my back :( And dishwashers take up valuable storage space, they can leak and cause water damage, etc etc. I guess I really hate dishwashers - thanks for the realization, @Underscore

Lmao yes, those telephone menu options are annoying. "Please listen carefully, as our menu options have changed..." Fuck off, no they didn't. Just tell me the stupid numbers already.

Multiple exclamation points are very annoying, especially if the person types like my mom and uses TWO. Only two. Just go the full mile and use like five of them. I would much rather see a person emphasize their frustration with an interesting vocabulary; hell, even emojis are better.
Fluorescent lights. I can tolerate them, but they are really bright, and put off a sound and energy frequency I don't like.
Yesss, they instantly create a bad and stale atmosphere. The sound is awful, and the lights give me headaches.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I grew up hand washing dishes, but now that I have 3 kids and cook I'm using a dishwasher. Hard enough to function with cfs and depression. I know it's lazy, and I have no shame :)

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Breakfast cereals that are fortified with vitamins because they are so nutritionally poor. Eat some real food.
I'm agreeing way too much, but yes. I can't share details, but my contempt for cereal in general is terribly ironic lol. The vast majority is garbage with no nutrition and loads of sugar to make the taste bearable. And companies have the gall to claim that cereal is "part of a balanced breakfast". No. I think that notion is because of John Harvey Kellogg. The dude was a weird asshole who held some shit beliefs thanks to Ellen G. White.
I grew up hand washing dishes, but now that I have 3 kids and cook I'm using a dishwasher. Hard enough to function with cfs and depression. I know it's lazy, and I have no shame :)
This is perfectly understandable. :hug::heart:

Reactions: NodusTollens
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
and it can be a soothing and mindful activity for some people
I'm not big on the term 'mindful,' but I have to admit that I find washing the dishes quite a calming and meditative experience. It's like ritual for me and ticks my OCD boxes. Everything squared away and clean. I also have a plughole mesh trap to catch all the gunk, which I then use a toothbrush to poke it out into the compost waste. I don't know why exactly, but this is quite strangely fulfilling, as if I'm using even the waste products to my benefit.
It's a good point. My sister was the same with her kids. Not enough time to do everything. Fair enough. I'm still not a big fan of what I regard the over use of technology, but we can all fall into that trap sometimes, including me.

I'm agreeing way too much, but yes. I can't share details, but my contempt for cereal in general is terribly ironic lol. The vast majority is garbage with no nutrition and loads of sugar to make the taste bearable. And companies have the gall to claim that cereal is "part of a balanced breakfast". No. I think that notion is because of John Harvey Kellogg. The dude was a weird asshole who held some shit beliefs thanks to Ellen G. White.
Yeah. Breakfast that is all carbs. I think it's wrong. Have to admit, I'm still doing that even though I don't agree with it. I'm making changes slowly and a more balanced breakfast is on the list. Just need to figure out what:/

M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
Glitter, they're so tiny and get everywhere!! Whenever I see it I get on edge because who knows the extent of its reach? Next thing I know its on me somehow! Sand too for the same reasons. Not pleasant to step on either.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Yeah. Breakfast that is all carbs. I think it's wrong. Have to admit, I'm still doing that even though I don't agree with it. I'm making changes slowly and a more balanced breakfast is on the list. Just need to figure out what:/
We do have an overabundance of carbs, at least with the typical American breakfast. Toast, muffins, bagels, pastries... When I had my extreme dental anxiety for a year, I was literally too terrified to eat most carbs. The thought of my saliva breaking down bread into sugar as the bread was stuck on my teeth...it gave me anxiety attacks. My breakfasts consisted of eggs, ground turkey, sausage, mashed sweet potatoes, the occasional green banana... I also made "chaffles" in the waffle maker, you just whisk together eggs and cheese then throw it in and cook it. I also had coffee despite being worried about it staining my teeth lol, I drank it black or used powdered stevia and monkfruit to sweeten it.

I'm really sorry if I'm saying too much by the way.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
We do have an overabundance of carbs, at least with the typical American breakfast. Toast, muffins, bagels, pastries... When I had my extreme dental anxiety for a year, I was literally too terrified to eat most carbs. The thought of my saliva breaking down bread into sugar...it gave me anxiety attacks. My breakfasts consisted of eggs, ground turkey, sausage, mashed sweet potatoes, the occasional green banana... I also made "chaffles" in the waffle maker, you just whisk together eggs and cheese then throw it in and cook it. I also had coffee despite being worried about it staining my teeth lol, I drank it black or used powdered stevia and monkfruit to sweeten it.

I'm really sorry if I'm saying too much by the way.
Not at all. Actually some useful ideas for how to change my breakfast up. Might start eating meat and try and get equal carb/fat/protein intake for breakfast.

Glitter, they're so tiny and get everywhere!! Whenever I see it I get on edge because who knows the extent of its reach? Next thing I know its on me somehow! Sand too for the same reasons. Not pleasant to step on either.
Edit: Don't try this out then :love:

Last edited:
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Snored so loud like a dinosaur. I tried all plugs you can imagine, one night the growling was so intense that I grabbed my stuff and left his apartment in the middle of the night and just left lol
:O :haha: YES!
I know people can snore loudly, but whoa- that's one hell of a snore.
Fluorescent lights. I can tolerate them, but they are really bright, and put off a sound and energy frequency I don't like.
I can definitely agree, except I find them hard on the eyes. Oh! & the buzzing sound, ugh!
Oh that nasty buzzing, yeah.

I have another. Breakfast cereals that are fortified with vitamins because they are so nutritionally poor. Eat some real food.
LOL :haha: That's actually hilarious, & so true.
Yes & Yes! Glitter is definitely shiny sand, just as hard to get rid of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight-rain
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Ugh, yes, one of my pet hates as well!

Irresponsible dog owners who don't pick up after their dogs!

People who use text speak because they're '2 lzy 2 rite prpr' English.
Yeah that gets to me as well! As a Responsible Dog owner who bag's up every poop and bins them l find irresponsible dog owners leaving their dog's mess behind should have their stupid faces rubbed in it in the hope that they learn a important lesson about Dog ownership!

Attachments

• Mr Maximus!.jpg
    Mr Maximus!.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah that gets to me as well! As a Responsible Dog owner who bag's up every poop and bins them l find irresponsible dog owners leaving their dog's mess behind should have their stupid faces rubbed in it in the hope that they learn a important lesson about Dog ownership!
Oh is that your dog? Is he/she a staffie cross? What a gorgeous face :)

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I'm fragile , Thank You. Max is a 90 per cent Staffie with 10 per cent Doberman, l had him DNA typed 5yrs ago, he's the friendliest cuddle bear in the whole dog world, and The best friend l have ever had.
Yes, he's got the face of a staffie and the ears of a doberman... it was the ears that made me think he isn't full staffie. But whatever he is, he's your best friend and isn't a best friend all we need!

I've got two best friends, Archie is 13, and Reggie who's 12, both Patterdale terriers.

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
Slow walkers that take up the entire fucking path
People who do literally nothing in work
Biting nails
Those two mums that stand and talk and block the whole isle in a shop/store
Mispelling my name even though you know how to spell it but chose not to
Reading messages and not replying
Talking during a movie
The fucking news on tv
People's Snapchat stories that are a week long

Fuck I'm so bitter

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Slow walkers that take up the entire fucking path
People who do literally nothing in work
Biting nails
Those two mums that stand and talk and block the whole isle in a shop/store
Mispelling my name even though you know how to spell it but chose not to
Reading messages and not replying
Talking during a movie
The fucking news on tv
People's Snapchat stories that are a week long

Fuck I'm so bitter
—hugs—
Share a few on your list, I completely forgot about people talking during a movie! Ugh. :ehh:

Reactions: Shadowrider