• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
If you attempt or talk about suicide you get locked in a psych ward.

Little do they know I have been smoking and drinking since I was a teenager 25+ years ago . I will win in the long run... :)

Speeding up the natural process seems to be legit...

Diagnosed with cancer would be the happiest day of my life. I would sign up for DWD that day and start that process.

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
Diagnosed with cancer would be the happiest day of my life.
I always think about that too, it would just make everything simple, i would just use drugs and fuck hookers untill i decide it is time to kill myself. The best part would be not thinking about what my family would think, everyone can understand if a suffering person decides to die.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Though I don't have the balls to say that being diagnosed with cancer would be the best day of my life since I fear it'd be disrespectful to actual cancer patients, I do share your thoughts about contracting some lethal disease. Sometimes I also think that dying of a disease would be so much easier and socially accepted as opposed to committing suicide.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Though I don't have the balls to say that being diagnosed with cancer would be the best day of my life since I fear it'd be disrespectful to actual cancer patients, I do share your thoughts about contracting some lethal disease. Sometimes I also think that dying of a disease would be so much easier and socially accepted as opposed to committing suicide.
I am just commenting on what the world makes us go through to die on our own terms. :(

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
If you attempt or talk about suicide you get locked in a psych ward.

Little do they know I have been smoking and drinking since I was a teenager 25+ years ago . I will win in the long run... :)

Speeding up the natural process seems to be legit...

Diagnosed with cancer would be the happiest day of my life. I would sign up for DWD that day and start that process.
Well i have managed to mess my self up by over doing my pain meds over a long time . Bin on codeine 30mg for ten years and tramadol 50mg 5 years and every time i take them i have 3 or 4 more than the recommended dose . Its working ad my kidneys have bin mess up one all most stop working and the other is only 70% working. And because of that my liver is showing signs of damage and most times when I pee they blood in it . One time was peeing every half an hour and was just blood by the end of the day was so weak i was rushed into hospital. But i lie to them and told them it just started a couple hours a go and when thry asked me why I passed ot told thrm i hadn't eaten all day . Think they knew i was lieing but they were so busy in A&E that they just let me go with more pills. Any way i think i be lucky to make it to xmas thats if no one interferes and put me in the nut house.