makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
What if we never truly die, and we keep getting Reborn after every "death" we face? if so, how do we escape the infinite loop? Are we just stuck living in agony for eons to come, forever!? What if we have been repeating the same exact life over and over again, not realizing it? My biggest worry, is that whenever i choose to CTB I'll be right back at the start of my life again reborn, and forgetting my past failed life. So, If incarnation is real; will we be continuously reborn over and over again forever?

if you knew that you were going to be reborn forever, what would you do?
I want to be granted a few things if I have to reincarnate in this hellscape they call life. #1. I must be at least 6'6 tall, with a very muscular build, blue eyes, platinum blond hair. #2. I want to be intelligent and free from any mental illness. #3. My final request would be to incarnate into a family that has almost unlimited wealth, with the family loving me. If I had those things life would be a snap.

Reactions: SadVegan, Snatsbats and Euthanza
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
What if we never truly die, and we keep getting Reborn after every "death" we face? if so, how do we escape the infinite loop? Are we just stuck living in agony for eons to come, forever!? What if we have been repeating the same exact life over and over again, not realizing it? My biggest worry, is that whenever i choose to CTB I'll be right back at the start of my life again reborn, and forgetting my past failed life. So, If incarnation is real; will we be continuously reborn over and over again forever?

if you knew that you were going to be reborn forever, what would you do?
Imo humans are just animals like a crow or mouse . Humans and mice have 92% the same genes. Simpler life forms like single cell organisms from which animals descended are just machines. So there is no after-life nor reincarnation imo. Any text book on biology, cell biology, evolution , the brain, , genes , DNA, comparative anatomy, comparative genomics, etc can show this .
FractionThatYouShareFinal1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SadVegan and PrisonBreak
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
There is no reincarnation because you never die. Your body is just a shell that carries you. ;)