• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
What if I kill myself only for reincarnation to be real and then come back and be even worse of than I am right now? Like if I get a better life next time than I'd be totally happy if reincarnation is real. I'd also be happy if I get another chance at this same life but just with me not making the big mistakes I made in this one. But what if I get f*cked over again? What if my life is even worse next time?
I'm scared that I'm a bad person for killing myself for suffering when there are people who have it even worse than me.

• Hugs
Reactions: courtingthereaper, Homo erectus, sserafim and 6 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
  • Aww..
Reactions: courtingthereaper, Homo erectus, sserafim and 3 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I've always hoped that if I am reincarnated, that it's back in 1800s during the cowboy days.

But that's like wishing in one hand, and shitting in the other.... See which one fills up first.

Reactions: courtingthereaper, Homo erectus, Cakeisalie and 4 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I've always hoped that if I am reincarnated, that it's back in 1800s during the cowboy days.

But that's like wishing in one hand, and shitting in the other.... See which one fills up first.
1920 England. Think peaky blinders

Reactions: Cakeisalie, divinemistress36, eLdus and 2 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I can see that too. Old saloons etc.
Only problem is, do a want to be a gunslinger, a nice citizen, or a hero like Billy the Kid?

Decisions decisions! 🤔🤔

Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Gunslinger and I can be your gal lol

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I'd rather be a different species then human.
I don't get why most new agers emphasis on this planet so much when there are far more interesting places out there surely even if I have to suffer more.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just see reincarnation as a fictional concept invented by humans, I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is forgotten about, it's simply the absence of everything.

Reactions: roxyluvr, divinemistress36 and http-410
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I just see reincarnation as a fictional concept invented by humans, I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is forgotten about, it's simply the absence of everything.
I get that but there needs to be something in order for something to be created. You can't be created out of nothingness. So I do think our personality or maybe soul is connected to our brain. If that brain is dead the person we were is as well, but the energy can never be gone and if you were able to exist once why wouldn't it happen again?

Reactions: sserafim, leavingthesoultrap and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
What if I kill myself only for reincarnation to be real and then come back and be even worse of than I am right now? Like if I get a better life next time than I'd be totally happy if reincarnation is real. I'd also be happy if I get another chance at this same life but just with me not making the big mistakes I made in this one. But what if I get f*cked over again? What if my life is even worse next time?
I'm scared that I'm a bad person for killing myself for suffering when there are people who have it even worse than me.
I believe reincarnation could be possible and it does worry me that I'll come back mentally ill again

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, leavingthesoultrap and ZoloftSüchtig
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
What makes you think you haven't already 'come back' as it were? If that's your belief... What do you think you did in your previous life that earned you this one? If you really believe this and you think you have a chance to break the cycle- then, I guess the logical thing is to strive to do whatever you need to do to ensure that your next life is under better circumstances or, you get to end the cycle. So- I guess that means picking a religion and following it to the letter.

If it's just energy though- why would that energy care what you did with it? Depends if you believe in God, retribution and all that really.

But- following your theory- being worried you'll be punished for your actions... Presumably your life isn't great now- if you are considering ending it. So- you're presumably already being punished for something in your past life. Maybe you ended that life early as well... But then- doesn't that just set you up to fail each time? If each time, awful things befall you to punish you for the life before? I mean, it's possible I guess but- it's f*cked up! And why? At the end of the day... What are you supposed to be aiming for? To be a perfect human in order to die and become what? An angel? What then? Do you ever get to rest?

If suicide is a sin, then natural death is the goal. So- is it also wrong to cheat natural death? How does God or nature feel about all our medical achievements that prolong life?

Consciousness still seems to be a mystery which is a problem because, anything too mysterious, that we don't understand, we tend to attribute to magic. It's certainly weird that we realise we are alive. Consciousness, self awareness- all weird- definitely. Still- organisms can be alive and yet not seem to have the same level of self awareness that we have. I doubt many jellyfish have extistential crises. Our level of self awareness seems to be connected to how developed our brains are. So- maybe that's just it. Maybe self awareness is just another skill we have because we have brains that are capable of it. If you had wings and hollow bones- chances are, you evolved to fly. The only difference is, the brainy ones in our species have worked out the physics of flight so, it doesn't seem so magical.

We happen to have brains that enable us to be aware of our own selves. Why does it need to be something mystical that floated in to us? And, when do you suppose it did 'float' in? If you were 75 when you died in your past life, do you suppose that wisened spirit floated in to your embryo when you were in your mother's womb? Why are we so dumb as babies then?!! Why don't we start having memory recall for literally years after we were born? It just doesn't make sense.

It depends on whether you're talking about this in a religious sense- good and bad, right and wrong, punishment and reward. In which case- why not let reincarnated souls remember their past mistakes, so that they can atone for them and not make the same mistakes again? If it's unconscious energy being recycled though- why would it matter what your flesh prison got up to in a previous life?

Honestly though, I don't know what to believe. I wish I did! It would make everything simpler...

Reactions: sserafim, ForgottenAgain, rozeske and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Even if reincarnation is real 99.99% of the world population have no memories about their past lives. It's pretty much unlikely that you would remember it. Whether reincarnation is real or not - none of us knows.

Reactions: sserafim, rozeske and divinemistress36
N

nobody11

Jan 30, 2024
Plan A
Plan B
Plan C
Even god cant stop you if have you 3 plans

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
I worry about this too
I read a lot about it because my objective is to be with my loved ones and I need to be there
I found this and follow this guy. He has filmed I think over 100 hypnosis' sessions and is a medium. His channel is Hacking the Afterlife
https://qr.ae/pKd7L2

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
Even if reincarnation is real 99.99% of the world population have no memories about their past lives. It's pretty much unlikely that you would remember it. Whether reincarnation is real or not - none of us knows.
That's true.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I think about this every day.
Either you accept that karma is real and you do everything you can to boost your karma and therefore have more favourable birth after you die
Or you try to escape / ascend samsara after you die. This would likely require spiritual studies, rigorous training with meditation, lucid dreaming and astral projection
You stop worrying about it because you wont remember your past lives anyway

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
There is no evidence for any kind of afterlife or any kind of reincarnation. None whatever. So there is no reason to suppose that either happens. I suggest you just put those ideas out of your mind. You have more important things to think about.

Reactions: moron, Talvikki and ZoloftSüchtig
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
There is no evidence for any kind of afterlife or any kind of reincarnation. None whatever. So there is no reason to suppose that either happens. I suggest you just put those ideas out of your mind. You have more important things to think about.
I wish I could just put those ideas out of my mind but I have ocd and can't focus because of overthinking everything

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I wish I could just put those ideas out of my mind but I have ocd and can't focus because of overthinking everything
I can be pretty intense too. But after 70 years of worrying about things that, I now realize, were not worth worrying about, I now try to be a little more relaxed. I'm not entirely successful, but I'm better than I used to be. As far as your original post is concerned, I suggest you think as much as you want, analyse it as much as you want, but do it in a logical and rational way. It is as a result of doing such thinking about afterlife and reincarnation that I reached the view I now hold on those matters. We have to go by the evidence, and there is simply no evidence supporting those concepts.

Reactions: matt1968, ZoloftSüchtig and Talvikki
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I can be pretty intense too. But after 70 years of worrying about things that, I now realize, were not worth worrying about, I now try to be a little more relaxed. I'm not entirely successful, but I'm better than I used to be. As far as your original post is concerned, I suggest you think as much as you want, analyse it as much as you want, but do it in a logical and rational way. It is as a result of doing such thinking about afterlife and reincarnation that I reached the view I now hold on those matters. We have to go by the evidence, and there is simply no evidence supporting those concepts.
Thank you Linda ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Linda
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
there is no evidence for reincarnation , afterlife. There is mountains of evidence that only the brain generates all thinking , consciousness , etc.

mountains of evidence that humans and animals evolved from a single cell.

Reactions: Talvikki
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
there is no evidence for reincarnation , afterlife. There is mountains of evidence that only the brain generates all thinking , consciousness , etc.

mountains of evidence that humans and animals evolved from a single cell.
So me thinking I'm me is just my brain tricking me? And in reality I'm just like a robot would be too? Sorry I probably sound stupid

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
What about the little kids who remember themselves dying? This sounds crazy but it is said a persons "filters" start up at about age 8. There are kids who know things they shouldn't logically know.

Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
That's my biggest fear

• Aww..
Reactions: Homo erectus and ZoloftSüchtig
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
What about the little kids who remember themselves dying? This sounds crazy but it is said a persons "filters" start up at about age 8. There are kids who know things they shouldn't logically know.
Look up the case of Dorothy Eady.
It's incredible.

Reactions: Homo erectus, iusedtobehappy and sserafim
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Look critically at the evidence. When you study those kinds of reports carfully, they just don't stand up.

Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig and Homo erectus
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
What about them doesn't?

I will. Thank you.
Without knowing the actual cases I can't answer that. But anyone can claim anything. (I could claim to be the reincarnation of Cleopatra, and that I fully remember those wonderful days in Egypt with Marc Antony, and nobody would be able to prove that I wasn't. Just between the two of us, he was better in bed than Julius Caesar. But don't tell anyone else that.) At one time, when I was a lot younger, I looked very closely at many kinds of claims concerning what you might call "paranormal" experiences of one kind or another. None of them survived close scrutiny. Some people lie. Some people do not lie but misinterpret what they have experienced. Some people neither lie nor misinterpret, but others misinterpret what they are saying. Some claims that appear, at first sight, to be remarkable prove, on closer examination, to have mundane explanations. I have learned to be sceptical - very sceptical - about claims of those sorts.

Last edited:
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, ZoloftSüchtig and Homo erectus