• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Given the vast number of possibilities and uncertainties, the chance of any religious or non-religious theory about afterlife being right is virtually zero. No one really has proof that reincarnation will be better or worse because of the method of death. We really just act accordingly to what we believe.

Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig, divinemistress36 and sserafim
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
Given the vast number of possibilities and uncertainties, the chance of any religious or non-religious theory about afterlife being right is virtually zero. No one really has proof that reincarnation will be better or worse because of the method of death. We really just act accordingly to what we believe.
You are right. I think it's mostly my ocd making me think that way.

Reactions: Homo erectus
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Without knowing the actual cases I can't answer that. But anyone can claim anything. (I could claim to be the reincarnation of Cleopatra, and that I fully remember those wonderful days in Egypt with Marc Antony, and nobody would be able to prove that I wasn't. Just between the two of us, he was better in bed than Julius Caesar. But don't tell anyone else that.) At one time, when I was a lot younger, I looked very closely at many kinds of claims concerning what you might call "paranormal" experiences of one kind or another. None of them survived close scrutiny. Some people lie. Some people do not lie but misinterpret what they have experienced. Some people neither lie nor misinterpret, but others misinterpret what they are saying. Some claims that appear, at first sight, to be remarkable prove, on closer examination, to have mundane explanations. I have learned to be sceptical - very sceptical - about claims of those sorts.
All true. Without a random person talking to them first before the parents have a chance to prep them for whatever reason, we can't know for sure. I always find those stories fascinating though.

Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig