• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

quiet35

Apr 22, 2019
No, I would not be suicidal any more. I feel like the life now is a lot different than even 10 years ago, it opens so many opportunities in my area of expertise, but I broke my body and it does not allow me to be active. So I would give life a shot, at least till I remember how it feels to actively interact with the society.
The most serious disease I have can actually be "cured" by modern healthcare system, I just need to allow a surgeon to cut my body, and this is not going to happen.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Unfortunately I suffer from an incurable disease. It slowly eats away at me day by day, making it miserable to get out of bed, getting through the day, and wondering how I've survived through it all these years...

It's called life. The only known cure, is death.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I don't know for certain, but it sure would help. I have an incurable condition with a base set of symptoms that are always there, with flare-ups when they're worse, and also one or two other things that pop up regularly, in addition to. It's really hard to cope when I have a lot of things going on at once. I have all but forgotten what it's like to have a normal body and mind.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Unfortunately I suffer from an incurable disease. It slowly eats away at me day by day, making it miserable to get out of bed, getting through the day, and wondering how I've survived through it all these years...

It's called life. The only known cure, is death.
Lol! Right

Reactions: Empty Smile