• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Jesus becomes the president.

Everyone is vegan/vegetarian so no animals suffering. If people like meat they can eat meat grown with stem cells (tastes the same).

Jobs exist but nobody forces anyone to do them, it's just to help your community, just like washing the dishes. Or you do things you enjoy.

Machines do all of the repetitive/monotonous labour. They even wipe your ass if you ask them to.

We all receive universal basic income, so nobody experiences hunger.

Everyone can have a house built anywhere they like. They can build it themselves or with the help of the local community.

Medicine is advanced, 99% of diseases have been cured. Only disease left to cure is death.

We live in a collective interplanetary community and aliens constantly share their newest technologies with us.

No war or terrorism, people realize the futility/pointlessness of it.

There are dragons and unicorns you can ride. Racoons write poetry for you.

People sing Alleluiah in the streets.

Edit: New addition: you can reverse your body's biological age, or increase it, anytime you want, by going to a scientist.

So, if you want to be 20 Forever, then you can. If you decide you then want to be 80, you can. You can also revert back to 20.

Etc. Do you still want to ctb?

Last edited:
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Interesting question. It certainly makes it less appealing, but I think it depends if my ex-friends still hate me and cut me out of my life lol.

If not I probably wouldn't want to ctb. I'd be more indifferent about it.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No I don't think the world makes any difference to people who want to CTB.

Wanting to CTB is caused by depression which makes us see negative, sadness, hate and hopelessness.

To thrive in this world I'd need to be cured of depression, external influences don't have that much of an impact. They are of course a factor but not everything.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah because living in a utopia won't prevent aging or old age. It's inevitable. Time and entropy will get everyone. Also, human nature makes a utopia unlikely. It'll never happen. Utopia is way too idealistic

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023

Wanting to CTB is caused by depression which makes us see negative, sadness, hate and hopelessness.

To thrive in this world I'd need to be cured of depression, external influences don't have that much of an impact. They are of course a factor but not everything.
What if there is a pill to regenerate the brain heal all your emotions.
Yeah because living in a utopia won't prevent aging or old age. It's inevitable. Time and entropy will get everyone. Also, human nature makes a utopia unlikely. It'll never happen
Old age does not exist anymore in this paradise, you can freeze your body to any biological age you want, and resume it's aging when you want.

Also people would be conscious and kind to each other, because why do the opposite?

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
only if i was free from hunger thirst illness disease decay pain injury sleep eating shitting pissing
You can take a pill to remove hunger and thirst permanently and you would still shit and piss but another pill would make it smell amazing (you could pick any odor you want like vanilla, strawberries, chocolate, etc).

Also pain does not exist because you can take non-addictive opioids and you can take a pill to remove sleep and another pill that has all the calories/nutrients you need.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
What if there is a pill to regenerate the brain heal all your emotions.

Old age does not exist anymore in this paradise, you can freeze your body to any biological age you want, and resume it's aging when you want.

Also people would be conscious and kind to each other, because why do the opposite?
Isn't this called heaven? Would everyone be immortal or still die eventually? Honestly, I think people would get tired of eternity and existence

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't want any kind of existence under any circumstances, I just want nothingness, simply just existing causes me to suffer. I simply see nothing desirable about existing as a conscious being and it's all unnecessary anyway, only the eternal absence of existence is perfection to me.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
My problem is my past, so I guess utopia will n9t be a cure for me. But I will die happier k owing that af least the people in the world are in a better place.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I would still want to kill myself.

However most of that garbage is impossible and won't happen anyway.

The reality is pain and suffering so bad that it makes everything else meaningless exists and is probable .

What I want is to do my suicide nothing else matters

Only non-existence forever can guarantee no pain no problems no suffering no bad memories ever.

Existing is suffering. Even the so called pleasurable things can become torture with time. For example lying on a comfortable bed might be pleasurable to some. This quickly becomes uncomfortable after a few days if you have to lay there. Then after months or years becomes torture. Boggles my mind that most humans believe in and wish for an eternal soul , afterlives reincarnation, rebirth etc : as if 90 years in existence hell called life weren't enough. They must think "No 90 years suffering was not enough give me Quadrillion to septillion power more years of suffering or extreme pain"

Imo the pleasurable things and the hope / cope promises of utopia are among the most evil things as they keep you here. and then the trap of extreme torture gets u and then all u can do is lament "if only I had exited this hell when I had the chance" , because all chance of escaping is now gone

Last edited:
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Isn't this called heaven? Would everyone be immortal or still die eventually? Honestly, I think people would get tired of eternity and existence
They could terminate their experience here... Their spirit would depart the body.

Then, they would be able, just like one grabs a remote, pick one of the infinite channels, and pick their next experience.

They could pick to experience what it's like to be a toad, an ant, a horse... Or a human, in a particular timeline and place (year 3587 in what is known as today's China).

Or they could choose to be a plant or a star... Or live in another universe in an infinite amount of Universes in the Multiverse, with different "rules" and "physics", with completely different life forms. The amount of Universes is the same as the amount of atoms (infinite). Or they could choose different dimensions which may or not be physical. Just like an ant lives in 2D and we live in 3D, we can see ants but does not see us, it is the same for other beings in higher dimensions.

Formless realms, infinite consciousness realms, feeling-only realms, and so on... Realms of incomprehensible complexity and impossible to describe with our languages but still, a form of existence just like ours.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
If I were living in your version of paradise, I would still want to ctb. If, however, I was living in a paradise where suffering is non existent and we reaped all of the benefits without suffering being required, I perhaps would want to live in such a world. One of my main issues with life right now is how suffering is required in life
I think no one would want to ctb in this scenario.
I can think of two people here who would. Maybe three

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
I don't want any kind of existence under any circumstances, I just want nothingness, simply just existing causes me to suffer. I simply see nothing desirable about existing as a conscious being and it's all unnecessary anyway, only the eternal absence of existence is perfection to me.
What if you could occupy a void unlimited in space without a sense of self. So you wouldn't even know "existence" would be even a thing. You wouldn't be aware of your existence or even care if you exist or not, without that sense of being a conscious entity.
If I were living in your version of paradise, I would still want to ctb. If, however, I was living in a paradise where suffering is non existent and we reaped all of the benefits without suffering being required, I perhaps would want to live in such a world. One of my main issues with life right now is how suffering is required in life

What if suffering didn't exist.

Reactions: sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023

Not everyone who wants to ctb suffers from depression. Life circumstances, past trauma, not wanting to reach old age, and other factors come into play. Acting as though everyone who wants to ctb suffers from depression removes any nuance from the conversation and is also insulting to a lot of people who want to ctb, since you are simplifying down their reasoning for wanting to commit suicide to just "depression". I don't suffer from depression and I am actually doing really well right now and I still plan on ctbing sometime in the future.

To answer the OP's question, I'd still want to ctb, even if the world was a paradise, since I don't want to reach old age and I also want to have control over how I die.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not everyone who wants to ctb suffers from depression. Life circumstances, past trauma, not wanting to reach old age, and other factors come into play. Acting as though everyone who wants to ctb suffers from depression removes any nuance from the conversation and is also insulting to a lot of people who want to ctb, since you are simplifying down their reasoning for wanting to commit suicide to just "depression". I don't suffer from depression and I am actually doing really well right now and I still plan on ctbing sometime in the future.

To answer the OP's question, I'd still want to ctb, even if the world was a paradise, since I don't want to reach old age and I also want to have control over how I die.
I never said its only depression but all those factors are elements of depression in one form or another. Without depression we wouldn't want to CTB.

Reactions: davidtorez
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I never said its only depression but all those factors are elements of depression in one form or another. Without depression we wouldn't want to CTB.
^
You're comment made it seem you still view as only factor or at least as a factor that applies to every suicidal person.

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Nov 9, 2023
If the world was a utopia I'd feel like I don't deserve it, and I'm convinced that other people won't think I deserve happiness either. Utopia won't cure social awkwardness and being a shitty person, I'd probably still CtB from guilt and endless harassment / bullying.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Lol am I one of them? 🤣

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
If the world was a utopia I'd feel like I don't deserve it, and I'm convinced that other people won't think I deserve happiness either. Utopia won't cure social awkwardness and being a shitty person, I'd probably still CtB from guilt and endless harassment / bullying.
What if you deserved utopia and you had no social awkwardness because there would be no reason for fear and there were no harassment or bullying because kids weren't idiots like now and you are not a shitty person (in both realities).

Last edited:
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
yes, the existence would still be meaningless in my opinion so i still would kms
Why meaningless? It would be the same but without all the stuffering parts. I'm sure we can find meaning when there is no suffering.
It's impossible to have a "paradise" in our world. The body presupposes duality, division, conflict, and therefore, suffering.
What if there is unity in the division?

Don't we have different trees and plants in a garden?

Don't we have children of different nationalities in a classroom?

Don't we have done diferent music/songs for different different musical tastes?
Yep. I predicted that you would reject OP's version of paradise due to how they never explicitly said that they weren't getting rid of old age or suffering as a whole
New addition: you can reverse your body's biological age, or increase it, anytime you want, by going to a scientist.

So, if you want to be 20 Forever, then you can. If you decide you then want to be 80, you can. You can also revert back to 20.

Last edited:
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Nov 9, 2023
What if you deserved utopia and you had no social awkwardness because there would be no reason for fear and there were no harassment or bullying because kids weren't idiots like now and you are not a shitty person.
Huh, honestly I'm not sure how that would feel. There's a part of me that still wants to CtB purely because of exhaustion, even if everything is good I'd still have the desire to rest for eternity just because life, even a good one, is exhausting. But otherwise, I probably wouldn't CtB. I'd pursue my passions and meet people who share them.

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Huh, honestly I'm not sure how that would feel. There's a part of me that still wants to CtB purely because of exhaustion, even if everything is good I'd still have the desire to rest for eternity just because life, even a good one, is exhausting. But otherwise, I probably wouldn't CtB. I'd pursue my passions and meet people who share them.
What if a meditative scientist would regenerate every single cell in your body so you would feel full of energy, without any exhaustion.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Guess I don't have enough imaginagtion for this.

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Nov 9, 2023
What if a meditative scientist would regenerate every single cell in your body so you would feel full of energy, without any exhaustion.
No no I mean mental exhaustion, like just philosophically finding life tiring. The brain can't be busy forever, it needs rest. I have caffeine for physical exhaustion lol

Reactions: Tears in Rain