• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I was thinking today what if they find a cure to the pain of the heart. Emotional pain is equal to physical pain. There are medicines to cure physical ailments. I hope that in the next 10 years, they will find a cure to mental ailments too. A pill that will cure depression, the way a pill cures any other disease. Then, a lot of people will be able to carry on with the lives normally. I read that depression alters the brain structure, so it's not something that is invisible but something that exists physically too. I hope we all feel better.

Reactions: divinemistress36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The best cure for depression is to not become depressed at all. Imo in most cases depression is a result of external influences - a reaction of our brains to protect us (that worked in ancient times but not in our modern society anymore!). Becoming depressed is a long and slow process the earlier it is treated (= change of the circumstances that cause the depression) the easier it is to cure it. That whole stuff is complex and not as easy as physical health.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
That's a great thought. Unfortunately, mental illness is overlooked, ignored and treated as if it is the individual's problem and fault. Sadly even in the year 2024 you would think people wouldnt be so ignorant, but they are. Mental illness kills thousands every year from the very young to the older person. Yet, there really is no treatment except suicide. No one gives a shit that's the saddest part. No one gives a shit.

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
No one gives a shit that's the saddest part. No one gives a shit.
Yes. Even despite all the fake bullshit they push out, spending millions on, it really is still regarded by most people as a problem of your personality. And if you reveal it to almost anyone, the result will almost always be a negative one, so we learn to just shut up and in the end just kill ourselves, because that's the only solution in this hell.

Reactions: juna
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Yes. Even despite all the fake bullshit they push out, spending millions on, it really is still regarded by most people as a problem of your personality. And if you reveal it to almost anyone, the result will almost always be a negative one, so we learn to just shut up and in the end just kill ourselves, because that's the only solution in this hell.
Case in point the 988 system. What a fucking joke. Millions of tax dollars gone to waste. How about treatment for mental illness, why do some get it and some don;t. Is it genetic? I hate this life and this world. People care more about gay rights than the rights of someone who has mental illness. And the politicians wonder why there are so many people who crash, burn and kill others or themselves. It makes me physically sick to my stomach

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
If you tell someone how you feel, they will just say snap out of it or be strong or worse, they will just regard you as a crazy person. What are we supposed to do?

SevenDayWeekend

SevenDayWeekend

Feb 13, 2023
Mental health disorders are a natural reaction, the body's warning sign that something is wrong - a "cure" would only mask the symptoms not solve the problem.

Mental health problems are epidemic, first and foremost because the world is such a dark, evil, messed up place. I think people who can operate functionally in this world and DON'T feel something about it are the sick ones.

Reactions: divinemistress36
E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Case in point the 988 system. What a fucking joke. Millions of tax dollars gone to waste.
From what I see, is that the number of a suicide hotline in the USA? They're such a laugh.

- I just can't take it anymore, the trauma is killing me
- Mhm, that sounds hard
- Yes it is.
- Mhm mhm...
- I want to kill myself
- INCOMING UNIT COMING TO YOUR RESCUE (=imprisonment) ASAP

People care more about gay rights than the rights of someone who has mental illness
Oh don't get me started on that shit...

And the politicians wonder why there are so many people who crash, burn and kill others or themselves.
They don't give a shit and never have. They don't work for us. In fact they probably jack it to the thought of us in pain.

Reactions: juna
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
From what I see, is that the number of a suicide hotline in the USA? They're such a laugh.

- I just can't take it anymore, the trauma is killing me
- Mhm, that sounds hard
- Yes it is.
- Mhm mhm...
- I want to kill myself
- INCOMING UNIT COMING TO YOUR RESCUE (=imprisonment) ASAP

Oh don't get me started on that shit...

They don't give a shit and never have. They don't work for us. In fact they probably jack it to the thought of us in pain.
took the words right of my mouth
AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE EEOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF MONEY. DON'T EVEN BOTHER FILING A CLAIM NO MATTER HOW MENTALLY ILL YOU ARE IT WILL BE DENIED AND THE EMPLOYER WILL WIN