• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pleaseiwanttogo

pleaseiwanttogo

I looked everywhere for peace
Sep 11, 2023
Obviously this is hypothetical as those who are not born yet won't be able to read it, but if you were to leave a rating out of 10 and short review on life, so that those not born can read and make a decision whether to consent to life, what would you write?

I'll start with my own rating and review on life.

Rating: MINUS 10 STARS (-10)
Review: Life is awful and atrocious. I would not recommend it one bit. Suffering is the only thing guaranteed. Be prepared for decades of pain. Boredom, isolation, disease and sickness common and likely
3/10
There are good things here. Amazing things, actually. But most of it is terrible, like hell. I would never waste my time coming here/being born. But if you like adventure (and to suffer), come on in. It will suck, specially if you're a good person, but occasionally you'll have a good moment. It's not worth it but I can't say there's nothing good either. I don't recommend.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
2/10 The food isn't as good as it looks in photos. The landscapes are not actually bucolic at all. Most cities just smell like shit and only some of buildings are actually shiny. People are not actually smiling like in the marketing materials.

M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
I think it depends if the odds are in your favor, which means have good parents, good genetics, not in poor family, good social skills and healthy environnement.

You need to be very lucky to have all that, otherwise life is not worth living.

Its like playing russian roulette.

UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

ᅠᅠ
Sep 15, 2023
1/10 Pay to win garbage. Just a mash of repetitive minigames, at the start it was kinda fun but got bored around my 1000th ass wiping quest. Way too many bugs, like whenever I looked at food my character would gain 5 kilos for some reason. Also there wasn't any exit button so I had to restart my entire pc just to turn this shit off, still not patched btw. One star cause I liked the soundtrack.

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

I see only one escape
Apr 3, 2024
It doesn't deserve any rating, no existence would be better off erased in my view. To have the ability to exist is beyond repulsive and undesirable, it disgusts me how they procreate even know nobody can be harmed by never existing at all yet there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence there was never a need for in the first place.

Existing truly is just meaningless suffering, there's no point to existence, I see no value in being conscious and aware just destined for nothing but to decay and die when the peace of death solves everything. Human existence is the most futile and torturous burden, it's such a horrific, terrible tragedy how life even exists at all, all that existence has ever caused is harm, existence is evil as it's the source of all suffering. Only non-existence is ideal, all that comforts me is the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.
I feel this. Reading it just brought to the forefront of my mind, again, what is it all about!?! We procreate cos we're told its the right thing to do,if we don't do it we are kinda failing at the whole life thing, and something surely must not be 'quite right' with us.
Hmmm, existence does ultimately end in pain and sorrow, never mind the horrendous in between parts that feel like an upside down roller coaster. Why do we keep being put here to suffer and struggle, continue to be in pain and turmoil. I sometimes feel like it's being on the Truman Show and 'aliens or something' somewhere are watching on in horrified amazement at what a horrible, sad, painful, traumatic life we're living and they're thinking it should be avoided at all costs.