• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
Whatever I'm into at the time ig. I keep coming back to genshin impact but I wouldn't mind rocking out to miku on the project mirai ds game
I like Genshin, mainly because of The Spiral Abyss. But my last game would be Lol, it was the game I played for the longest time and there are people I've known for years there.

Reactions: sserafim
Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I like Genshin, mainly because of The Spiral Abyss. But my last game would be Lol, it was the game I played for the longest time and there are people I've known for years there.
How do you move around well in Genshin? I stopped playing it because I kept getting stuck in places lol. Btw, I think I'd be either cryo or electro

Upvote 0
Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Mar 27, 2024
How do you move around well in Genshin? I stopped playing it because I kept getting stuck in places lol. Btw, I think I'd be either cryo or electro
I don't know if I understand, do you get stuck going to inazuma?

Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I don't know if I understand, do you get stuck going to inazuma?
No I just mean it's hard for me to navigate around in the game. It's hard to move the character around. The zoom function is weird and she keeps getting stuck on cliffs and in the forest. The joystick is just strange in general

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Mar 27, 2024
No I just mean it's hard for me to navigate around in the game. It's hard to move the character around
I think it's just a matter of getting used to it, I tried it on my cell phone and didn't like it, so I play on the PC. But it was strange to play at first, I lost a lot of stamina, the cryo slimes consume stamina.

• Informative
Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think it's just a matter of getting used to it, I tried it on my cell phone and didn't like it, so I play on the PC. But it was strange to play at first, I lost a lot of stamina, the cryo slimes consume stamina.
I played it on my iPad but the joystick thing doesn't work well because she keeps getting stuck and when you zoom it changes the perspective, which is disorienting

Reactions: Christopher Reeve
Upvote 0
Naatas

Naatas

Apr 5, 2024
An xbox 360 game called Trials HD which I played loads with my friend when I was younger. The nostalgia goes crazy just thinking about it.

Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd probably try to finish whatever games are in my backlog and then maybe top it off with playing some Smash Ultimate against computer opponents.

Upvote 0
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
OP? what happened? any updates? are you at your hotel?

Upvote 0
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
i have a few hours until i travel to the hotel im gonna ctb so im gonna play some fortnite and roblox and try to have some fun for the last time
Kick the can

Upvote 0
picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I would play pokemon white v2 on my nintendo DS, I would look at all the progress I made when I was still a child, to relieve the good memories ha

Upvote 0