• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Eh, Red Dead Redemption 2, God of War Ragnarok, The Witcher 3, Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Hogwarts Legacy, Pokemon Heartgold.

One of those games I would play on my last day.

Upvote 0
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Oooo, that's tough. Half of my gaming life has been spent playing Tetris so maybe that. But also I would probably start feeling existential so Majora's Mask or Twilight Princess while I sit and contemplate mortality.

• Love
Reactions: rottenflesh
Upvote 0
sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
yess harvest moon games i love them, also i see cal gabriel on your pfp hellooo
yes I love zero day! also ur banner!?!? I love lilya4ever its such a sad movie but I love the vibe of it

Upvote 0
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Did you make it to the motel? Can you still play your video games? Let us know what's going on. I wish you the most peace in your escape from this reality once and for all.

Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0
maxoffline

maxoffline

dancing in my room with my kitty
Sep 25, 2023
i have a few hours until i travel to the hotel im gonna ctb so im gonna play some fortnite and roblox and try to have some fun for the last time
RDR2, not one, specifically up until the mission before Sean dies.

Upvote 0
cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Counter-Strike 1.6, Club Penguin, or maybe even one of the Need for Speeds—all of these titles are very dear to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
i have a few hours until i travel to the hotel im gonna ctb so im gonna play some fortnite and roblox and try to have some fun for the last time
i'd invite all my friends i made in ARK:survival evolved and have a fun time on that.

Upvote 0