• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WilliamKline

WilliamKline

Flâneur
Sep 16, 2019
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a little paradise waiting for us, who would be sitting at the table with you? Marilyn Monroe, John Lennon, Abraham Lincoln?

Personally I'm with most people here with afterlife just being a black void nothingness, but the imagination is like a muscle that requires some flexing now and again ;)

MisanthropicLycan

MisanthropicLycan

What God's will rise from the abyss of our souls?
Nov 4, 2019
These are bad people but I´ve always wanted to meet the Columbine shooters for some reason. I wonder what they were actually like in real life.
Good choice dude. I would like to meet Reb and voDKa as well. Listen to some Rammstein and KMFDM while playing some Doom 2 death-match with them!

MisanthropicLycan

MisanthropicLycan

What God's will rise from the abyss of our souls?
Nov 4, 2019
Arthur Schopenauer, Fredrich Nietzsche, Emil Cioran, Yukio Mishima, and, what the hell, Jim Morrison.
Nietzsche! Great choice my friend. I would love to meet that brilliant German philosopher and stand in awe of his glorious and mighty Übermensch mustache.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Robin Williams, they guy will just make you laugh by him giving you a certain look.

Yes, I'd love to meet him too! What a gorgeous man...

Reactions: Circles
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
While I'm an atheist and don't really believe in an afterlife, I'll answer the question anyways.

The people I'd like to meet in the afterlife would be Van Cliburn, Keith Emerson, L.V. Beethoven, to name a few. Mostly because piano is one of my biggest hobbies IRL. I never got a chance to meet the legendary Keith Emerson (didn't discover him until after his death) and also Van Cliburn, he passed before I got a chance to meet him in person.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Arthur Schopenauer, Fredrich Nietzsche, Emil Cioran, Yukio Mishima, and, what the hell, Jim Morrison.
Would you ask Mishima about his method of ctb'ing?
While I'm an atheist and don't really believe in an afterlife, I'll answer the question anyways.

The people I'd like to meet in the afterlife would be Van Cliburn, Keith Emerson, L.V. Beethoven, to name a few. Mostly because piano is one of my biggest hobbies IRL. I never got a chance to meet the legendary Keith Emerson (didn't discover him until after his death) and also Van Cliburn, he passed before I got a chance to meet him in person.
Wish you could post some of your recordings on here.

Reactions: Circles