• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VirtualSnow

VirtualSnow

who knows
May 21, 2022
I hope there's no afterlife, but I'd go with Hitler and Mainländer, not a fan of the first one, but I'm really curious on what he'd say anyway.

LateDecember

LateDecember

Sep 2, 2022
Robin Williams. I feel like we'd get along; which we probably wouldn't because it's not like I knew him as a person...but it's all fantasy so I'm gonna say we hang out and smoke weed together at the beach in hell

Reactions: Celerity
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Giacomo Leopardi. We'd partner up and kill ourselves.

ghosties

ghosties

Oct 13, 2022
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a little paradise waiting for us, who would be sitting at the table with you? Marilyn Monroe, John Lennon, Abraham Lincoln?

Personally I'm with most people here with afterlife just being a black void nothingness, but the imagination is like a muscle that requires some flexing now and again ;)
Amy winehouse

Reactions: Celerity
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Hunter Thompson, if there's a afterlife I'm gona need a line on some good drugs.

C

ctbtokentucky

Jul 15, 2022
Timothy Treadwell. I legit wonder what it's like to get eaten by a grizzly bear.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Stan- from here. I know he wouldn't consider himself a celebrity by the sounds of it but he seems to carry that status here. If I end up taking SN and don't spend my last moments writhing in agony, I would like to thank him. If I do spend my last moments writhing in agony, no hard feelings- it was my choice. In which case- Lucifer, so we can sit down and have a good old bitch about God.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
David Attenborough, Ronnie Barker, and angry grandpa ( Charles Green jr)

CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
I'd love to meet Bob Ross and have a nice relaxing little painting session with him :) Bob ross one of americas most beloved painters

L

LonelyEmerald

Experienced
Nov 26, 2022
Edgar Allan Poe and George Carlin

The_End_Is_Comfort

The_End_Is_Comfort

Oh to be a goofy cartoon character.
May 7, 2023
Probably some animators, cartoonists, and voice actors who have passed.
Gilbert Gottfried, Tex Avery, Frank Graham, Mel Blanc, Colin "Eliott" Wyckoff (aka kitty0706), Pinto Colvig, Daws Butler, Christine Cavanaugh, Dana Hill, Everett Peck, Thea White, Bud Luckey, William Hanna, Joseph Barbara.

Can't just choose 1, It's a whole community. And there are many others I'd love to meet as well that are still alive and kickin'.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Jon Erik Hexum