• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
@deflagrat post gave me this idea. What radical amazing activities can one perform before CTB? (Challenge hahaha)

Requirements:
-All the ideas involved require us to have a method to CTB ready to be perfom. in case we suffer and catching the bus is easier.

Important Notice:
Even though, nobody today is willing to make a pact, settle a bet, commit to take action, or perform his or any other persons method, we are conscious, maybe one day we will.
Making a bet, not necessary financial bets, being an activity or bet a dare, is possible in the future, or maybe just in our imagination.
(theres another post and challenge, dare and dare)
Everything goes.
Violence or sexual harrasment is not welcomed! by the Operators in this forum, so please abstain.
Suggestions to edit the post are welcomed!

Maybe: perhaps we can make a deadline before March2020

If the operators in SS decides to cancel or delete this post, we will try to negotiate with them, to see whats allowed. Just in case they decided this is to sensitive. LOL

Challenge/Activities to perform before Catching the Bus.
- going homeless for a week or couple weeks before CTBing, means no money upfront, so begging for a buck, or singing, playing guitar, buy and sell (with the collected begging money)-
- give ideas next please...
- maybe build a funky radical website, like what??

Reactions: 262653
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
We aren't the most easily-motivated people...

Reactions: seaweaves, HeckingHecked, Username786 and 5 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I'd probably do something that's easy to perform time and effort wise but very anxious about it. Talking about some trivial shit with strangers comes to mind. You know, usual RL interactions. Or write silly stuff here. Come to a bus station and start jumping around people, in circles. You know, how kids behave in public? It can be quite entertaining and most likely I will change my mind about ctb today so that sounds counterintuitive... I'll probably just go with radical honesty posts.
I have build in my head an image of a smart guy who writes exclusively coherent text. No more bullshit! It takes too much energy to upkeep an image that I don't come up to. I have an obsessive want to avoid tautologies and write eloquently and maybe thats why I got onto reading poems and dictionaries. No more. Not for today. Today I give myself, and you, full permission to write simple, simply the way that comes natural. Write the way that makes me want to dance and clap my hands.

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Skydiving. Everyone should do it at least once in his life. Bonus: if you want to CTB by jumping you will know the feeling of falling.

• Aww..
Reactions: omoidarui, Username786, saw_him and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I'd probably do something that's easy to perform time and effort wise but very anxious about it. Talking about some trivial shit with strangers comes to mind. You know, usual RL interactions. Or write silly stuff here. Come to a bus station and start jumping around people, in circles. You know, how kids behave in public? It can be quite entertaining and most likely I will change my mind about ctb today so that sounds counterintuitive... I'll probably just go with radical honesty posts.
I have build in my head an image of a smart guy who writes exclusively coherent text. No more bullshit! It takes too much energy to upkeep an image that I don't come up to. I have an obsessive want to avoid tautologies and write eloquently and maybe thats why I got onto reading poems and dictionaries. No more. Not for today. Today I give myself, and you, full permission to write simple, simply the way that comes natural. Write the way that makes me want to dance and clap my hands.
I already do...

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Skydiving. Everyone should do it at least once in his life. Bonus: if you want to CTB by jumping you will know the feeling of falling.

i could never do tht i get nightmares about falling. might've been a Beachy Head jumper in a past life, the thought of it gives me so much anxiety