• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm nearly 40.
I've been depressed with varying degrees of severity for pretty much as long as I can remember.
I don't think I have any idea of what being 'better' feels like and this makes it somewhat unobtainable.
I've said this before in therapy, I say to the doc:
'I just want to feel better' - probably put them in a tough position.

I really do wonder what it's like, you know like if it's a revelation like being unable to walk and then walking, or being blind then able to see, or if it's actually a bit of a disappointment.

When you're crushed under the weight of the ocean a handful of meters closer to the surface is neither here nor there.

Has anyone ever felt 'better?' Even if temporarily? If so what does this mean and what does it feel like?

Peace everyone
DBD

Dandelion

Dandelion

Wrap you in yarn and grass, embalm you with milk
May 11, 2019
I've been "better" for a couple of months before, it's like being on drugs all the time and feeling an intense euphoria, had some trouble finding the difference between the maniac episodes and being actually better, but somehow I managed to separate them. You find everything beautiful and that there is hope, that for once it's worth living, the world it's beautiful and so you are, and then boom, depression kicks again and you feel worse than you ever felt before.