• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Hmm interesting. Someone else said that I seemed like a 4 to them but personally, I think I'm a 539. I used to be ambitious but I failed to launch after college, and am now a hiki. I do want to be admired and successful, but at the same time, I don't see the point of achievement anymore. Are there any other typing systems that you're into?
Nah, for all practical purposes, MBTI and Enneagram and their relative reliability sufficed for my line of work. I also know a bit about attachment theory but wouldn't call myself an expert.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
C

calebzz1

Jan 6, 2024
Not necessarily, but there's always one minor issue that blows up in my face.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Nah, for all practical purposes, MBTI and Enneagram and their relative reliability sufficed for my line of work. I also know a bit about attachment theory but wouldn't call myself an expert.
Oh okay. Btw have you heard about the CIA personality test? Someone posted about it on this forum. I'll try to find their comment. For attachment theory, I think I'm probably dismissive avoidant.

I remember taking this test a while ago.
I got IuFcUc back in 2022. Might take it again to see if I've changed.
These are the explanations of the results.

If anyone wants to take it, you have to take the "primitive type" test first, then go to the "basic type" test, put in your primitive type there and then take that test. Wacky system.
This is what I got but it's not accurate lol. I took the test again and still got this result. I think I'll probably take it again and see what I get

https://www.pasf.org/b64types/bIuFcUc.htm

Last edited:
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
"i dont believe in rock bottoms. ive had a lot of what i thought were rock bottoms only to discover another rockier bottom underneath."

smileycryptid

smileycryptid

For what does it mean to live ?
Mar 22, 2024
Yes, based on your choice of words and phraseology, you did give me INxJ vibes, which means we have the same leading function and thus very similar perspectives on life.
That is very interesting I have been doing a bit of research and it does feel scarily accurate I think introverted intuition makes a lot of sense since I'm a fortune teller 🙂🔮 🌠

Last edited:
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
That is very interesting I have been doing a bit of research and it does feel scarily accurate I think introverted intuition makes a lot of since I'm a fortune teller .
Yep, Ni (Introverted Intuition) is both the boon and the bane of my existence.

• Informative
smileycryptid

smileycryptid

For what does it mean to live ?
Mar 22, 2024
Yep, Ni (Introverted Intuition) is both the boon and the bane of my existence.
same i think ni is good when it comes to helping others or coming up with imaginary worlds and new idears
but sometimes i get fixated on something when I have a problem which is all good if its solvable but if not i can get into a spiral of constant thinking and planning trying to find a solution and it can get pretty ugly I refused give up to the point of driving myself mad and I get stuck in a research cycle which can last weeks if not months and completely stop taking care of myself and refuse to ask for any help or even take any because I feel like I know best but if nothing goes right and all of my planning fails my life is not worth living and i need to impulsively ctb because I'm so bad with uncertaincy and nothing matters now it's why i joined the site
I have an enfj best friend an estp partner who I find very interesting I often wonder what it's like to see things from their perspective they seem so much more comfortable with life

Sorry if this is kinda oversharing just wondering if you feel the same 🌠

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim and INTJme
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
same i think ni is good when it comes to helping others or coming up with imaginary worlds and new idears
but sometimes i get fixated on something when I have a problem which is all good if its solvable but if not i can get into a spiral of constant thinking and planning trying to find a solution and it can get pretty ugly I refused give up to the point of driving myself mad and I get stuck in a research cycle which can last weeks if not months and completely stop taking care of myself and refuse to ask for any help or even take any because I feel like I know best but if nothing goes right and all of my planning fails my life is not worth living and i need to impulsively ctb because I'm so bad with uncertaincy it's why i joined the site
I have an enfj best friend an estp partner who I find very interesting I often wonder what it's like to see things from their perspective they seem so much more comfortable with life they somehow mastered the ways of not being awkward something ill never understand lol

Sorry if this is kinda oversharing just wondering if you feel the same 🌠
Ni is great at predicting future outcomes, reading people/situations, and reading between-the-lines. As an abstract function, it makes us very "inside the head", so much so that it's easy to lose a sense of reality or the physical space if too engrossed with something or tunnel-visioning. This makes Ni a very double-edged sword. It makes us see and predict things that others simply cannot and we think it's because they're too ignorant whereas they simply lack the faculty for it. Blissful ignorance... enviable. And of course, when our long-term plans don't materialise, we lose our shit because we were not prepared for the alternative and fail to come to terms with reality.

ESTPs are very in-the-moment, active, and focused on physical pleasures and comforts. Most often not too bright but not dumb either. Likely to be sportspeople or work in construction or whatever keeps their hands busy.

ENFJs are very people-focused, to the point where they are willing lose their own identity and freedom just to enable and help others.

• Informative
wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
Does anyone else feel like no matter what nothing in life ever got better every situation some how ended up with the worst case scenario you think it can't get much worse than this but then it always does Even when you talk to people they look at you in disbelief about how badly things go
like how did all these things keep on happening and they tell you it will get better but you know it won't but you wait and try to be hopeful and guess what the terrible thing that you thought would happen happened

I have been suicidal for as long as I can remember it's just gotten louder with time and i have tried to be positive but it just feels like copium because I know what will happen and i can't tell if it's patten recognition or if there's something else but I'm pretty good at predicting outcomes and none of them are ever good it feels like as soon as I try to get better life will find the hardest thing i could deal with and throw it at me it's like I can never move forward I just get put further and further back

At this point my life is so awful i can't bare to keep going on I haven't had a break in years there's always something going wrong and I fear things will somehow get even worse thinking of ctb is the only thing that calms me because it's finally a choice that will end my suffering rather than perpetuate it
literally everything you wrote!! can relate to all of this like it's my own.

People tell me "it will get better" but 10+ years ago life got worse 9 years ago it got worse, 8, 7, 6, 5 etc. years it got worse worse worse and worse then how the f*ck can people keep saying it gets better when there is clearly a pattern of things getting worse by each passing year!? Maybe because life gets better for them but that doesn´t mean it gets better for everyone else just like I know just because life keeps getting worse for me doesn´t mean it does for everyone else but somehow other people don´t get that.
i feel that! things getting worse and worse... no reprieve...

Only advice that really stuck with jeeping me alive was the delusional sense of thinking that "everything will be ok in the end" only for it to keep making me stay breathing for a couple more years and it never got better since.
same!! it was only end of 2022 when the worst thing that could've happened happened that it slapped some sense into me and i realised i was living in dreamland and continuously deluding myself by believing that bullshit. i was forced this time to really look at the statistics of bad things happening in my life and realised... ok things definitely only get worse and they are *still* getting worse and there is no way it will be different. people are wrong in assuming "things get better" for me and good for them but literally i have only the shit things happen to me

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Ni is great at predicting future outcomes, reading people/situations, and reading between-the-lines. As an abstract function, it makes us very "inside the head", so much so that it's easy to lose a sense of reality or the physical space if too engrossed with something or tunnel-visioning. This makes Ni a very double-edged sword. It makes us see and predict things that others simply cannot and we think it's because they're too ignorant whereas they simply lack the faculty for it. Blissful ignorance... enviable. And of course, when our long-term plans don't materialise, we lose our shit because we were not prepared for the alternative and fail to come to terms with reality.
What about Ne? What would you say about INTPs and ENTPs?