• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
I looked up tallest bridges and it was on the list. I was wanting to go with the Hoover Dam Bridge but the virus shut it down. Reality is there was probably an uptick in deaths because of SHUTTING DOWN THE FUCKING ECONOMY over a virus that only kills 5% of those infected. Fucking busybodies can't let people die in peace.

Downside is it has a 6ft barrier. I could just bring a step ladder. A man was reported as bringing a ladder there once to do the deed.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think the problem is people hesitating. If someone pulled over their car, got out a ladder, and ran over climbed it and jumped all within like 40 seconds who's going to stop them?

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
I think the problem is people hesitating. If someone pulled over their car, got out a ladder, and ran over climbed it and jumped all within like 40 seconds who's going to stop them?
The patrolman who walks the length of the bridge periodically.

Yeah hesitation may be an issue. I hate how unnecessarily hard this has to be.

Last edited:
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
I looked up tallest bridges and it was on the list. I was wanting to go with the Hoover Dam Bridge but the virus shut it down. Reality is there was probably an uptick in deaths because of SHUTTING DOWN THE FUCKING ECONOMY over a virus that only kills 5% of those infected. Fucking busybodies can't let people die in peace.

Downside is it has a 6ft barrier. I could just bring a step ladder. A man was reported as bringing a ladder there once to do the deed.

It's alot less than 5 percent.. I agree, the Lockdowns have crushed more people than the virus ever could.. absolutely moronic what they've done .

Now the W.H.O in an about face are pleading with world leaders to ease up because the poverty rate has already DOUBLED worldwide . Gee who could have seen that coming?

But it won't be so easy, when has any government relinquished power after they've seized it from their peasants?