• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
It's ok, no worries. =) But could you delete it?
Hey, I wanted to do this too after reading your thread completely. Unfortunately I can't delete the post because it was too long ago. If you would like - tag a mod and let them delete the post, I would have no problem with it. Have a nice day ===))

Reactions: KafkaF
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I like myself. I don't like everything about myself, but I have a want and put in effort to change the things that I don't like and that's enough for me.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm really bad at saying good things about myself but here goes: I never argue with anyone, I choose my words carefully, I have a vivid imagination and I'm generally a huge softie lol. I also have a hyperfixation on firearms, so I really like learning about them and stuff. But I'm not really sure if these can considered good traits :')
Wdym by a "vivid imagination"? Do you see things in your mind?

I also like my inquisitiveness, rationality, and love of learning; I forgot to mention them lol

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I like myself. I don't like everything about myself, but I have a want and put in effort to change the things that I don't like and that's enough for me.
Being able to change yourself for the better is definitely a good trait.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I like at how I can see the world for what it is instead of living through life on autopilot like the majority of people

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
1. I hold a lot of love in my heart for my friends and family and love lots of my friends unconditionally
2. lots of ppl call me wise and reflected...i think I'm good at motivating others to not give up (need to start projecting that on myself...)
3. I'm extroverted and appear very confident even though I was bullied sm and dont have a high self worth
4. I always stay true to myself and my morals and stand up for others

dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
Smart, handsome, funny, but it's hard to list with just general qualities
I think I'm just a special person. One in a million.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I think this is probably one of the first times I've ever said anything positive about myself haha. I hate myself and I'm terrified of coming across as narcissistic/full of myself. But I'll give it my best shot

- I'm very empathetic. If I see someone that is sad or in pain, even if it's a stranger, I have a very strong urge to help and do anything I can to support them. I feel pained and sad when they're in pain. Which makes SS a bit hard for me sometimes because I just want to care for everyone and make all of the suffering go away

- I try my best to be considerate of others and always make sure the person is comfortable or not effected negatively by something I do. I'm very polite (probably too much haha I've been asked why I'm so formal)

-I'm thoughtful and I love drawing things for people, I love putting a lot of thought into gifts & kind gestures and will take note of the things the person likes and says. I love seeing people smile and I love helping and making them happy

-One of my biggest dreams in life has always been to be a kind person and make this cruel fucked up world a little bit warmer and softer

Honestly I cringed a lot writing those things and now I feel like weird. I wonder if they're even true, I hope so. But I'm also relieved because I almost never say anything good about myself, it gave me a bit of hope

• Love
Reactions: JaJu and heaaaaa
H

heaaaaa

Jan 22, 2024
I am still curious about the world. I am passionate about my interests (at times). I usually like to think the best of people. Not much else is good about me.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
I think this is probably one of the first times I've ever said anything positive about myself haha. I hate myself and I'm terrified of coming across as narcissistic/full of myself. But I'll give it my best shot

- I'm very empathetic. If I see someone that is sad or in pain, even if it's a stranger, I have a very strong urge to help and do anything I can to support them. I feel pained and sad when they're in pain. Which makes SS a bit hard for me sometimes because I just want to care for everyone and make all of the suffering go away

- I try my best to be considerate of others and always make sure the person is comfortable or not effected negatively by something I do. I'm very polite (probably too much haha I've been asked why I'm so formal)

-I'm thoughtful and I love drawing things for people, I love putting a lot of thought into gifts & kind gestures and will take note of the things the person likes and says. I love seeing people smile and I love helping and making them happy

-One of my biggest dreams in life has always been to be a kind person and make this cruel fucked up world a little bit warmer and softer

Honestly I cringed a lot writing those things and now I feel like weird. I wonder if they're even true, I hope so. But I'm also relieved because I almost never say anything good about myself, it gave me a bit of hope
I'm terrible at drawing and don't even attempt it :ahhha:, but besides that, I see a lot of myself in your post—especially being very polite and getting asked why I'm so formal. My coworkers tell me to care less, but I can't ignore my need and desire to give customers the best service I can possibly give them—I'm personally invested in making sure their experience is as comfortable and as pleasant as can be—and that makes my coworkers facepalm and think I'm silly. Your last statement is also something I'd write about my own comments LOL. 🙌

You seem like a very kind person and I think each individual who's acquainted with you is very fortunate to know and have someone like you in their life.

edit: not to mention I just noticed we joined SaSu around the same time and also have posted a similar number of times :pfff:🤝 pleasure to meet cha

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty