• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I have done nothing worth remembering, I'm not good in any way, I just want everyone to forget me before I die, no one should weep because of my death, not even my family

• Hugs
Reactions: Empty Smile, Circles, lululoo and 1 other person
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
As a loser (no exaggeration), I would very much like to be forgotten. I want as few people to remember or be made aware of my pathetic existence as possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Empty Smile, Circles and lululoo
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
For not procreating.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, Circles, Empty Smile and 2 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
hopefully being remembered as being someone who is kind and who try hard in life to succeed.

Reactions: Circles and Ladylethal
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I'd like to be forgotten by people, and yet leave an 'I was here' on the fabric of the universe somehow. For personal satisfaction, of a sort.

• Hugs
Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd and Circles
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I will be remembered for being a burden to all my friends and family. A failure.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Circles, Ladylethal and 2 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I'd rather not be remembered for anything at all. I don't want to be yet another half-assed bar memorial, although I know some dumbasses will throw one together, if they still remember me by the time I CTB. And my remaining family will just continue to talk the same shit, but worse, because they'll surely mention how pathetic my suicide was. This is part of why I've cut contact & plan to wait a decent number of years— the less eyes and minds to remember, the better.

Reactions: Circles, LifeIsNotFun and Ladylethal
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
My laid back (sometimes too laid back) attitude, my thoughtfulness. I don't want to be remembered for my academic achievements because they're part of what made me so ill.

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun, Ladylethal and lululoo