• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
I realize this question is well...Silly but regardless everyone wants to be remembered for something. Right?

Reactions: puppy9 and Circles
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Before.... Recent events.. I would've said maybe being a decent friend
But now I think I'm a piece of utter shit, I deserve nothing and if people knew what those recent events were then they'd think the same. If there's a hell I I deserve it. I put to much faith in other people and I made a mistake. No matter the tears that flow, it won't change what happened. My death will be a relief and much deserved.
Before I wanted something peaceful but now I want to be destroyed. Obliterated. Massacred. Unrecognizable. I hate myself so much

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Well what can they say about me though in any meaningful way?
"Oh yea he was a nice and quiet guy' or my mother's response would be, "He was my special and loving baby boy" but none of that makes me feel anything. I won't be remembered for much outside of my family and I suppose they'll remember me as just another good person, brother, son, etc. and try their best to remember whatever 'good' times they had with me all the while ignoring the fact I felt nothing during most it. Damn I just sunk myself deeper into my thoughts, fuck.

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
would just like to be remembered for being kind. That's really it. I realize that's stupid. Maybe even selfish. Maybe I don't deserve to be remembered for anything....I feel dumb for even typing this. But yeah that's really it.
"Oh yea he was a nice and quiet guy' or my mother's response would be, "He was my special and loving baby boy" but none of that makes me feel anything. I won't be remembered for much outside of my family and I suppose they'll remember me as just another good person, brother, son, etc. and try their best to remember whatever 'good' times they had with me all the while ignoring the fact I felt nothing during most it. Damn I just sunk myself deeper into my thoughts, fuck.
I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you feel even worse.

Last edited:
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
I'd like to be remembered when I was in good health, which is something that I try to do about departed loved ones.

I'd probably like to be remembered as a person that was thoughtful, stubborn (in the right way) and was always aware of mine and others strengths and limitations.

Unlikely about the aformentioned, but one can only hope :wink:

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I hope nobody remembers me, because whatever legacy I leave behind other than a corpse or a skeleton, does not reflect anything about me. And if I'm remembered, it will be the memory of someone who never existed but instead something twisted into an image of bullshit.

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
I hope nobody remembers me, because whatever legacy I leave behind other than a corpse or a skeleton, does not reflect anything about me. And if I'm remembered, it will be the memory of someone who never existed but instead something twisted into an image of bullshit.
Hmm that is one way to think about it...It really is.

Reactions: Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hmm that is one way to think about it...It really is.

You know how it is... They will either just talk trash about you or say you were blah blah blah <- a good person according to their silly beliefs. And then unleash some crocodile tears to use your death to gain something and/or start virtue signaling in one way or another too. From my point of view, it would be like someone pissing on my grave...

Reactions: Circles
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
You know how it is... They will either just talk trash about you or say you were blah blah blah <- a good person according to their silly beliefs. And then unleash some crocodile tears to use your death to gain something and/or start virtue signaling in one way or another too. From my point of view, it would be like someone pissing on my grave...
Sigh you're right honestly.

Reactions: Circles and Severen
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Unfortunate truth. This is why I hope I can just disappear.
I realize this question is well...Silly but regardless everyone wants to be remembered for something. Right?
A part of me hopes people would remember me as someone who loved her closest friends. But then, I realize almost everyone (except my bf and my online friends) left the moment it became too uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Unfortunate truth. This is why I hope I can just disappear.

A part of me hopes people would remember me as someone who loved her closest friends. But then, I realize almost everyone (except my bf and my online friends) left the moment it became too uncomfortable.
I feel that. Trust me.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I really don't want to be remembered for anything. I haven't accomplished anything in life. I can't make anyone happy, no matter what I do.

The only thing I will be remembered for is "The dumbass who killed himself...."

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
I sort of feel like I've always loved my close friends more than they ever loved me. For better or worse, I'd do anything to try to make people I love happy or keep them safe. But then, it hurts more when I realize that same level of caring isn't close to reciprocated by people I consider "close."
I've been there for so many people....not one of them is here for me. I thought if you treated people like you wanted to be treated well....just thought eventually they would. I understand how you feel. Completely

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I just want to be remembered for being a good teacher. I hope I made some impact on atleast one of the hundreds of kids I taught. I hear from some regularly who speak of me kindly but if they're genuine, I don't know. Even if I'm only remembered as that crazy ass teacher who rapped Shakespeare that would be cool with me.

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I've been there for so many people....not one of them is here for me. I thought if you treated people like you wanted to be treated well....just thought eventually they would. I understand how you feel. Completely
I think people take you for granted. Until you're dead. The sad thing is the time you'll be "loved" the most is your funeral.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Yep, I know that routine.... You bend over backwards for others, but call out for help and watch them all scatter like roaches

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Do you feel any distinction between nothingness and despair?
Do others ever see the nothingness inside you, or do you have a convincing facade?