• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FilthyFlint

FilthyFlint

I have no enemies, all of them are at peace.
Oct 5, 2023
This might sound weird but researching all the CBT methods bring me some weird kind of joy, I'm not sure if that's an appropriate answer. As far as things non CBT related, I'd say just sleeping as it feels like sleep is a temporary detachment from the dread of existence.

Last edited:
barelyrussian

barelyrussian

Sep 30, 2023
This might sound weird but researching all the CBT methods bring me some weird kind of joy, I'm not sure if that's a thing which I can mention here tho
I'm sure it'll be fine, I kindof enjoy reading about methods too, but for this I just wanted to mention the positives.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hopefully you guys have some stuff you enjoy that we can all share here
I enjoy working out at the gym.
Even though I'm afraid my future is grim,
I can forget about it when I'm on a treadmill -
Breaking a personal best gives me a thrill!

I personally like hiking and exploring nature, it's one of the few things that has brought me joy
I think it's therapeutic to go hiking.
And sometimes scenery is striking!

• Love
Reactions: edu0z and LittleJem
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
This might sound weird but researching all the CBT methods bring me some weird kind of joy, I'm not sure if that's an appropriate answer. As far as things non CBT related, I'd say just sleeping as it feels like sleep is a temporary detachment from the dread of existence.
Yeah I also like learning and thinking about ways to ctb. I also love sleeping as well and wish I would never wake up

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I love taking the dogs out and playing with them. We have a blast. Oftentimes the neighbor kids are outside so they get to play with them too. One of the dogs is especially fond of young kids and knows some of them well. When she sees them she runs over to greet and get petted on the belly. Animals are my favorite thing to do. I mean the caring for and playing with them. I'm a natural caretaker type.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Hopefully you guys have some stuff you enjoy that we can all share here

I personally like hiking and exploring nature, it's one of the few things that has brought me joy
Me too speaking of I gotta go for a hike now it´s nice and sunny and cool fall weather outside and haven´t gone for a proper hike for weeks so gotta go do it now ^.^

Reactions: carac