onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
In 2022 I jumped in front of a freight train and died on the way to the hospital and recall nothing. After the hospital I was out in the world and turned around to OD on my bipolar meds and died for 20 mins before being in a coma for three days and again recall nothing. So I don't think there's anything after. I've hoped reincarnation is a thing but as of the moment and from what I have experienced I don't think there's anything.

Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Scientifically, the answer seems to be nothing. But make no mistake, "nothing" isn't what people usually imagine it to be. Without perception or any other brain function whatsoever, you won't experience the eternal "black." It's a state of no experience, which you won't be able to imagine.

What you might imagine is what to experience before nothing. I believe most people here described this phase. But the near-death experience/phase and death are two distinct concepts. Death isn't even an experience.

For near-death experiences, there's no guarantee, but probably, it'll be similar to one or more descriptions you can read from people. The light, the tunnel, the movie, the loved ones, the entity you worship, the perceived reality fading, and fantasies, are all possible.

Personally, I hope to program my brain to project something I like as I'll go through the near-death experience to the state of death.