• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
These days? Let social workers' whose intellect is beneath me believe that they are successfully manipulating me, but they aren't.
And yes, I do consider it "work", allowing dumber people to treat me like I'm dumb and believe they can control me takes enormous effort on my part. It is a daily struggle.

Last edited:
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Freelance translator and copy editor. I like it all right or a lot, depending on what the text is.

What about you, @Tortured_empath?
Ah, sounds nice. I used to also enjoy writing and working with texts.

I used to study journalism before an accident. Since then I've been chipping away at some money i once inherited, but it dosen't last forever, sadly.

Last edited:
LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
I was on my way to being a successful freelance makeup artist, but my mental health made me turn down a lot of offers. I went back to minimum wage entry level things, jumped around because I'd always quit. My last job was as an overnight baker and I loved it: No customer or coworker interaction, I was just alone in the store baking the goods for the day. Unfortunately, I quit before my attempt because I didn't want them to worry about me.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Not working now because of my health, but I taught high school and worked at a home for teenage girls that was basically a halfway house. I loved both jobs.

I do however find it ironic that I was mentoring drug using, suicidal teenagers when I'm the way I am :pfff:

Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Everything was excellent (at work) until some moment happened 1 week ago. We moved to another office and it is complete garbage. Seems like I'll have to leave this place maybe next month and yea, I will become unemployed.. Like I always say, life situation is only getting worse everyday..

mamiko9399

mamiko9399

Jun 14, 2019
I'm a forensic scientist with training in evidence photography.
Yeah...I like it bc death ppl are the best companion ever plus I can work how I want,no one put nose there and I need have this gut to know whats aren't match and off to make good photographs,I discovering story,you can't fight with forensic evidence

Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
used to be self employed ran a wrestling promotion (WWE style) worked with some smaller american names (sabu, kid kash, James storm etc) as well as local talent. but realised the industry is just full of back stabbing assholes so have left it behind for now.

Q

quiet35

Apr 22, 2019
I am jobless for 7 years now. I would like to find a job, but I've severely damaged my body because of an eating disorder. So just unable to do any job aside from something like solving captchas.
I occasionally try to recover, to catch up on current knowledge in my profession (I have a master degree in programming), but cannot do it longer than a few months and then abandon because I cannot sustain complete lonelyness.

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Do anyone knows how to work on the internet?... New concept in my country haha

Reactions: puppy9
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Qualified Chef, Forklift truck driver, Mystery customer, Health and safety rep. Also former Customer service manager, Interpretor, Diamond cutter and various jobs within Adult entertainment.
Do some freelance writing and assist in research and fact checking, also some event promotion.
Income has almost always been supplemented by some involvement in illegal substances (best not elaborate here).
Considering return to full time education..... maybe Medical Chemistry.
So many different jobs because not a single one was something I could envisage doing for that long.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Used to work and been rich but I quit because I wanted to ctb and have much mental and life problems. Also corporations are trash and I hate them. I don't miss the work but miss the money because it provides some distraction and cover needs. Now I'm on the way to poverty but I couldn't ctb so I'm trying to freelance to get some money. I hate corporations so I'll freelance and try to get money while I think about ctb. Its hard to both seek life and death but I managed to do it.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I dont work. I quit my job 2 years ago, couldn't "connect" anymore, couldn't stand people and I was getting more and more hateful. It was just a question of time anyway.
so I took the money I was owned and now I'm spending it on a "leaving Las Vegas" style, except I dont drink and I dont live in LV

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Unemployed
I stay home and cook and clean and care for my children i consider this my work... mentally i dont think i could get a proper job in the outside world :aw:

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Coding Student. Coding is one of the two last thing is can do for more than 2 minutes at a time without getting bored.

Reactions: Lennox and 262653
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I'm on disability. I get around 1400 euros a month so I'll manage (I pay rent).
I will never forget and forgive what the financial crisis of 2007-2008 did to my future (I have a bs in software engineering).

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I did school for 11 years until I have figured out it doesn't serve me, once I hit the age of reasoning. At the same time I started thinking about suicide as a decent alternative, a viable option. The school was like a concentration camp for my mind. I didn't enjoyed it and I think I've earned my pension in a form of a lifelong full sustenance from my family, as a pardon for participating in a horror show, or mental torture show. Though a lot of people disagree with my self-proclaimed rights. They can live or burn.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
I did school for 11 years until I have figured out it doesn't serve me, once I hit the age of reasoning. At the same time I started thinking about suicide as a decent alternative, a viable option. The school was like a concentration camp for my mind. I didn't enjoyed it and I think I've earned my pension in a form of a lifelong full sustenance from my family, as a pardon for participating in a horror show, or mental torture show. Though a lot of people disagree with my self-proclaimed rights. They can live or burn.
You worked at a school or were a student for that long?

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
You worked at a school or were a student for that long?
Officially a student, but the things I have learned aren't worth the time and effort spent in that wretched piece of hell. I felt like a dog tied to a car that was charging at full speed... A dog tied to a car and dragged. There. Now you can google it and see. It's actually funnier from an observer's perspective than I thought it would be. Maybe that is why they were laughing...

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I work in a soul crushing, meaningless federal job... gah.. it's not what i started out doing. but ended up being shifted here after 10 years... money is too good to quit. but the job is just boring.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob