• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
I'm on disability. I get around 1400 euros a month so I'll manage (I pay rent).
I will never forget and forgive what the financial crisis of 2007-2008 did to my future (I have a bs in software engineering).
Did you like the course? I dropped out months short of getting a degree in computer science. Then I worked as a software developer for two years or so. Then abandoned the field for good.

Reactions: Circles
P

paul29

Jun 3, 2019
Job does not equal happiness.

I worked at the highest levels for 10 years. I maxed out at over $200k/year. I flew on private jets, ate Wagyu beef and Sturgeon caviar, and saw every Vegas show there is to see.

None of it - literally, none of it - means anything to me anyone.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I'm studying in a University.
Do i like it? Mehhh. I would if i was actually any good at it. My anxiety and depressive disorders make it even more difficult for me.
But it sure beats working. At least i get to be sustained by my parents and that means zero working hours for me. It has it's disavantages but i can't complain tbh. It's a very easy life.
It's ending soon, though.

Architect

Architect

Jul 6, 2019
I work as an intern in a really small architecture studio while I'm studying... It's just me and my boss.
I like it because It gives me a lot of space, logistically it isn't a pain in the a** (no driving licence) and the workload is very manageable...
My salary is low af tho because we don't have a lot of work... I know that it would be better for me to find another work place, but I don't feel abitous or competent enough.
I really used to love what I was doing, but now it seems like that I'm trying to keep up a facade (no pun intended).

Reactions: Circles and Lennox
P

Pepper

May 22, 2019
Caregiver for my father who had numerous strokes in March of this year. He is also now a type 2 diabetic, has hypertension and COPD, and lost his peripheral vision in his left eye.

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
IT. Got caught up in a non-compete clause and can't go back to the role and company I love. Currently trapped as an indentured servant. That's why I'm here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Lennox
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Half the week I cook for a chain breakfast place and the other half I work in a local cafe.
Sometimes I enjoy it and the rest of the time I can't stand it.

Wish I was smart enough for college. I think it'd be nice to have a job where you can make enough money to live decently without working from open to close.

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Same here. I'm not skilled either. Talentless anxiety ridden good for nothing. And over 40 :(
I jump from one shit retail job to another.
Same here. I'm not skilled either. Talentless anxiety ridden good for nothing. And over 40 :(
I jump from one shit retail job to another.
This makes me weep, I just can't imagine how you hold out that long. Why I can't get rid of anxiety? It's hell

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Half the week I cook for a chain breakfast place and the other half I work in a local cafe.
Sometimes I enjoy it and the rest of the time I can't stand it.

Wish I was smart enough for college. I think it'd be nice to have a job where you can make enough money to live decently without working from open to close.

Depending on what you major in, college isn't that challenging. The difficult part is that they give wayyyyy too much homework, or expect you to memorize complex concepts within 4 days, when it would take way longer to learn, especially if you also live independently and have a job. I did well in college because I was living at my mom's and studying was my full time work.

B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
3 half days a week I volunteer in an association for victim assistance. An idea from my therapist and I have to agree that it helps a little, these people are going through very difficult times, most are in great trauma so you really forget about your worries during the time you spend here.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'm in my late 20's and I've never had a job. I've been a college student for almost a decade now because mental problems, going half-time for a few years/repeating a few classes and I've been getting paid to go. I'm very close to graduation but I don't think I'm going to be able to hold out for it. Coincidentally, such a scenario had been a great fear of mine for a long time. I'd at least like to accomplish ONE fucking THING before I kicked it...
I'm studying in a University.
Do i like it? Mehhh. I would if i was actually any good at it. My anxiety and depressive disorders make it even more difficult for me.
But it sure beats working. At least i get to be sustained by my parents and that means zero working hours for me. It has it's disavantages but i can't complain tbh. It's a very easy life.
It's ending soon, though.

Same, but I love school and there is no where else I'd rather be. However, my anxiety/depression had crippled me for so many years and there seemed to be no escape from it. For a brief time earlier last year, when I had finally conquered my past, I got straight A's in my junior-level classes (something that I never did past freshman year) but then tragedy struck in a new and very suicide-inducing way and now my grades are on a steep-decline towards certain obliteration right at the very end... Just, fuck everything!

Last edited:

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Work... eww. Doing things I don't want to to prolong the state I'm not very fond of? It's like working and when comes the paycheck time, YOU are the one who pays the employer. It's like being raped and then legally charged for moral recompense by the rapist. Which sounds kind of... I don't know, ABSURD?

Though I do appreciate surreal humor. S+

Reactions: not4us and Circles
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Even though I don't have a job currently, I am taking some courses at a community college. It makes matters worse because I am so much older than everyone else. Plus, I already have an advanced degree. I used to teach college. I applied for dozens of teaching jobs, and was passed over for less qualified people: people without PhDs and no teaching experience. It gets me so depressed because I know this degree will amount to nothing. I have been reconsidering suicide this month before my fiftieth birthday in October. It's not like anyone will care.