• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thesongbird

Jun 24, 2018
Worked as a cashier and a pizza driver, in college learning computer science.
Current plan is during college attempt at finding a boyfriend/girlfriend, see if they also want to leave, if so leave at around 30 before
things start going way downhill. if not, compsci money should be enough to retire early while still leaving sometime after, hopefully.
Or die in a car crash and or get cancer, depends on what evolution chooses.

Reactions: Euryale
LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
I dropped out of uni. and was living off my parents until I found an online job writing jingles for advertising agencies.

Reactions: TheCrow and Johnnythefox
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
I went to school and became an engineer, then off to the military for 5 years. Worked for several companies and then started my own with a couple partners. Sold three years ago and started doing consulting. I'm so sorry to hear how many of you have struggled. It is not fair.

Reactions: Lefty, Floraknife, Bluedew and 1 other person
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
I'm an options trader.

Reactions: Kyrok and Smilla
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
I work for 1800 GOT JUNK?

Its pretty fun most of the time. But very hard on the body.

Reactions: Floraknife, Buddyluv19 and Smilla
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
I've used you guys. Pricey but worth it.
I agree. I would never use our service myself. But I understand why some people wouldn't want to bother with certain stuff themself.

Reactions: Floraknife and Smilla
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Author, Researcher, Public Policy consultant.

Oh, per Buddlylove19 above, I used to be a very heavy options trader, did great during 2007-10, then moved to biotech options and indicies. Trade a bit still, but I'm mostly working volatility.

Reactions: Floraknife
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
Author, Researcher, Public Policy consultant.

Oh, per Buddlylove19 above, I used to be a very heavy options trader, did great during 2007-10, then moved to biotech options and indicies. Trade a bit still, but I'm mostly working volatility.

Well now, if you're working volatility you should be either going broke or retiring soon.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Well now, if you're working volatility you should be either going broke or retiring soon.

Still just a hobby for me. I'll make a few grand on a good trade, but also often close position if prices move against me. My best years by far were a decade ago, traded numerous financial companies and indices on their way down and as they bounced at bottom. I used to even run a blog on my trades. Wish I had the energy for such things again.

Reactions: dysfunctional and Floraknife
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
Same problem. I had to quit my job bcoz bad health. I used to love the work I do. Atleast I saved some money that helps me now to ctb. This world is filled with evil people but If I am healthy and fit, I don't ctb .I can live by ignoring the evil.

Reactions: NoOneKnows and Strumgewehr
journeytotheend

journeytotheend

Jan 1, 2019
Crikey! Having a flight dispatcher or a pilot on SS makes me thinking of that GermanWings Flight 9525 guy who had deliberately crashed his plane....

If I was stupid enough to wish to hurt other people I couldn't do it through my job, luckily there is to many safety nets and we work.in teams. My employer knows about my diagnosis, and it's all good. I wish no harm to anyone, except myself. When time comes for that, I will already have left my job.

L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
To put it simple I pretend to be a girl and scam people into giving me money.

Used to be a developer working my ass off. Then I took a job for a cam site, saw this insane money the whores were pulling in, the rest is history.

How do you pull this off? I do data entry. Its ok. I wanted, maybe still aspire to be a computer programmer/game developer. Game development is hard, but I always enjoyed programming. If I could find an actual coding job, I would make good money. I don't make very much money as of current. My depression makes it difficult.

Reactions: sif and Strumgewehr
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
My dad sends me money from across the world, he gets danger money and I don't deserve a penny of it
What's danger money?

Reactions: azucaramargo, sif, TheCrow and 1 other person
IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Drive a truck for food distributor franchise.
Also self-employed with a recently established business, haven't done anything with it yet due to always being symptomatic..

Reactions: sif, ctrl_alt_delete and Euryale
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Worked as a waitress as a Christmas temp, decided I'd avoid waitressing again at all costs and then promptly got offered another job, as a waitress which I'm starting tomorrow. If I manage to move out I'll probably see what benefits I can apply for and have that as income as well.

Reactions: azucaramargo, sif, ctrl_alt_delete and 3 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I trained & worked as a Chef till i was 21 when i went splat and became the health 'n safety nightmare of a Chef on wheels.

And as i live in Brexshit land where us 'spongers' are used as a political weapon so they (the government) can get away with allowing companies to pay such shit wages & 'zero hours' contracts, then pitting the now 'working' poor against anyone on the social with statements such as 'no one should get the same money for not working as some poor git working for say the NHS in a minimum wage job struggling to pay the bills' It even became a flipping tv free for all with countless programmes showing the now scum of the earth living their 'feckless' lives on your hardworking taxes. It was i must begrudgingly agree a very effective 'political' slight of hand, but one that for me is now a scary place where some idiot woking for ATOS can remove my ability to survive on some whim. Safety net my arse.

P.s Sorry for the slight rant lol

Reactions: sif, ctrl_alt_delete and Johnnythefox
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I'm a contractor, get paid a lot of dough, for barely any work, some contracts paid me £1000s a day For work that a 9 year old could probably do. Only issue is, I've had a bad gambling problem since I was 18 and I've lost every penny earned to date, lost my house, car and my girlfriend. I've had to move back with my parents because I'm now 'blacklisted' which means I can't borrow any more money and can't apply for credit. I literally have no will to live anymore, everything I cherished is gone, and everyday I wake up to disappointing faces on my parents. It sucks beyond words, I have ordered N, and I will demise as soon as it arrives - I'm already considered an idiot by everyone around me and I suppose I'll be doing everyone a favour once I finally die.
You know the house always wins right? Lets say you bet $10 on red. What are you getting for that $10? You are buying a 1 in 100 chance of winning $8000. That "probability" you bought is actually worth $8 but you being the fool you are, pay $10 for it. No matter you win or lose the $2 (20%) is always going to the house, each shot. If you are stupid enough to pay $10 for something that costs $8 and you do it on repeat until you lose all your money you deserve to get wrecked. I'm sorry I just can't stand people blowing money for stupid reasons probably because I so desperately need it. Also sorry for my English.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif
C

couragetodie

Student
Jan 2, 2019
I am on SSI (disability) in the US. A lot of my income goes to bills and student loans (I have a lot of expensive degrees). I have recently started doing a little freelance work, based on my academic skillset. I also live with my mom, so no rent to pay. I owe people a fair bit of money though, mainly from spending when I was psychotic. If I hung around for another year, I could pay everything off. Is it worth it? I don't know. They are OK.

Re: the debt, I am in a similar boat. Ran it up when I was in psychosis. To get out of depression, I used cannabis — unfortunately, I used too much and it drove me off the cliff mentally. Now I have all this debt and little motivation to make enough money to pay off my debt.

C

couragetodie

Student
Jan 2, 2019
Pretty much subsist off social security due to disability. I will likely never work again. What I am now is a pointless shell surviving to survive. Simply because it is the default state of being alive and I have certain responsibilities I refuse to walk away from until I see them safe.

honest post — appreciated

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
If I was stupid enough to wish to hurt other people I couldn't do it through my job, luckily there is to many safety nets and we work.in teams. My employer knows about my diagnosis, and it's all good. I wish no harm to anyone, except myself. When time comes for that, I will already have left my job.

Hah, I'm not insinuating that you would. Just stumbled upon an article "Suicide by pilot" on Wiki. Quite a few accidents, an interesting read.

Reactions: sif and journeytotheend