• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
For me, spend at least a minute a day on something productive, example: read one page of a book or if a page is a dread, a sentence would suffice. This applies to any kind of habit you wanna develop.The minutes will compound. Good ROI.

Reactions: AngelGirl
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Rage and hatred, made me want to live and get better. Because I needed to do so, in order to get revenge on everyone who hurt me in the past for no good reason... These two emotions, give you strength. But then I realized, one day... The best way to get revenge on someone, is to wish him or her a long life and do nothing... Because life and time will take care of them, for me. And anything I'd do them, would just make their life less boring and more exciting. Life and time are the ultimate predators. The ultimate crushers of souls... Nothing can beat them when it comes to tormenting people. Who am I compared to life and time? LOL There is a Chinese curse that goes something like this. "May you live in interesting times." But yeah, some people just live to destroy things or people they hate... But these people don't see life and time, the same way I do. So it makes them stay alive and makes them strong until they die from natural causes or gets them killed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653 and puppy9