• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

romeinjuly

Jul 6, 2023
I have a prescription for Zolpidem to help me sleep.

I read online that you can overdose on it and it can induce coma/death.

How do I know what dose would be enough to kill me? I am a 20yo woman 157cm (5'1?) and 51kg

B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
I have been on these for years , you would need a lot and even then I would doubt it , I can take 15-20 with no issues regularly, to be fair I have a tolerance of them , you are 20 year old give life a little more chance, I had a serious attempt at 15 and I am glad it failed , although to be truly fair I don't you position in life or what's brought you to think this .
I like my zolpidem and zopiclone at night , they numb my various pains for a short while and can give you a small high sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanitystruggle
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I have been on these for years , you would need a lot and even then I would doubt it , I can take 15-20 with no issues regularly, to be fair I have a tolerance of them , you are 20 year old give life a little more chance, I had a serious attempt at 15 and I am glad it failed
Unfortunately, Zolpidem is not suitable for death.
Ive been using this medication for years

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I have a prescription for Zolpidem to help me sleep.

I read online that you can overdose on it and it can induce coma/death.

How do I know what dose would be enough to kill me? I am a 20yo woman 157cm (5'1?) and 51kg
I'd have thought that having been on the forum a while you'd have seen so many similar posts to know the answer is no it's very unlikely to work. Many have tried and failed and done themselves permanent harm of sorts.

R

romeinjuly

Jul 6, 2023
I have been on these for years , you would need a lot and even then I would doubt it , I can take 15-20 with no issues regularly, to be fair I have a tolerance of them , you are 20 year old give life a little more chance, I had a serious attempt at 15 and I am glad it failed , although to be truly fair I don't you position in life or what's brought you to think this .
I like my zolpidem and zopiclone at night , they numb my various pains for a short while and can give you a small high sometimes.
15-20? Isn't that like a whole pack?

I'm kinda desperate. I don't have the balls to hang myself which is realistically what would be available to me.

I could jump off a bridge but that's pretty much it. I will never be able to slit my wrists realistically. I a terrified of blood. I just don't have it in me. No gun. Getting anything that this forum reccomends is borderline impossible. Even helium tanks have oxygen in them now. I literally don't know what else to do. Do you think that being afraid of dying is a good enough reason to live?

You can call me a coward if you like but I'm just so so so tired. I have wanted to die for years. Then I feel more hopeful for a while then I'm back being suicidal. It's not worth it living like this

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
15-20? Isn't that like a whole pack?

I'm kinda desperate. I don't have the balls to hang myself which is realistically what would be available to me.

I could jump off a bridge but that's pretty much it. I will never be able to slit my wrists realistically. I a terrified of blood. I just don't have it in me. No gun. Getting anything that this forum reccomends is borderline impossible. Even helium tanks have oxygen in them now. I literally don't know what else to do. Do you think that being afraid of dying is a good enough reason to live?

You can call me a coward if you like but I'm just so so so tired. I have wanted to die for years. Then I feel more hopeful for a while then I'm back being suicidal. It's not worth it living like this
You are not a coward. You are hurting. And when we are hurting and desperate to make it stop, we look for anything we can to ease our pain.

I wish zolpidem would work - it would be so easy! Just off to sleep and then no more. When they first started making sleeping pills in the mid 1900s, they were very toxic and easy to OD on. They specifically make them nowadays to not be an easy vehicle for suicide. And I believe they have an upper max effectiveness. Like once you take over a certain amount, your body can't absorb it. There would be other effects from all the other fillers and such (likely gastric distress). But you're not going to sleep longer (or forever) if you take 15 or even 50 as opposed to 10. You've already maxed out at that point.