• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
In short: What to read if depression is pressing harder than ever?

In fact, I'm not a fan of reading, but I read a couple of books, and they distracted me from life. At this moment, I need to switch my mind to something, because it hurts too much to stay, but I'm still not ready to leave. My favorite book is the Lord of the Rings, I haven't actually read many books to say that, but still. This thing made me rejoice and roar and be sad after reading it even more than before (this is always the case with something I like).
Probably if I could, I would erase my memory and read it again, over and over again. But now it's difficult to go in this circle again, the Lotr universe now reminds me of something from my life, which makes me too unpleasant (however, this happened before, it's just that now the film/book for some reason reminds me of a certain person)

I'm probably looking for the impossible, given my duck syndrome. In addition, apparently, because of my lifestyle, my brain is able to process everything I read too quickly and emotionally, so it's scary to choose at random, on my own. Maybe you have something from your collection of universes that can fill the emptiness inside... Something too dark, or about love, I'm unlikely to read, I already have triggers everywhere (:

PS: I don't watch anime or read manga. I don't know, for some reason Japanese culture scares me, the feeling of some kind of dystopian reality in society.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Probably something happy and positive.

Otherwise, more academic would be Happiness Hypothesis or Civilization and It's Discontents off the top of my head.

Reactions: sserafim