• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i jad today my forst chemo for my stomach tumors which cause me pain. this thing is hell amd its supposed to get worse tomorrow...my stomach hurts so much and the nausea is horrible.
so i guess i cant use my SN to ctb as my stomach is completely fucked up. what can i do? im desperate.

hanging? drowning? jumping from sonewhere?

starving myself?

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I hope it doesn't get any more painful than it's already been for you.

Reactions: voyager and MariV
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
what can i do? im desperate.

starving myself?
Depends on what options you have. Not sure about the starving one. Hanging, drowning (swim till exhaustion) and jumping (from great height) should work.

Reactions: MariV
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
How likely is the chemo going to help? That sounds like a lot of torture.
they say its very effective for my type of tumors. but its unbearable. i agreed to have it just to please my parents but no way. i rly feel i have no choice but to ctb as soon as possible, in spite of my mothers pain. but if she really loves me, then she is supposed to dont want me to suffer, right?

thing is now im not sure if SN will work due to extreme pain...or malabsorption

is cutting wrists doable?

• Aww..
Reactions: voyager
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
they say its very effective for my type of tumors. but its unbearable. i agreed to have it just to please my parents but no way. i rly feel i have no choice but to ctb as soon as possible, in spite of my mothers pain. but if she really loves me, then she is supposed to dont want me to suffer, right?

thing is now im not sure if SN will work due to extreme pain...or malabsorption

is cutting wrists doable?
No, don't cut. Look at hanging guides. It can be painless. I don't know if SN would be ideal in your case, but have no way of really knowing. As a mom I would understand my son/daughter wanting to die in such a situation. Would you mom be willing to talk to you about chemo being too awful to endure?

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
No, don't cut. Look at hanging guides. It can be painless. I don't know if SN would be ideal in your case, but have no way of really knowing. As a mom I would understand my son/daughter wanting to die in such a situation. Would you mom be willing to talk to you about chemo being too awful to endure?
well i guess i can take some morphine for the pain, and increase the dosage to counteract malabsorption. whats the worst that could happen?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I really don't know what you could do in this situation. Chemo sounds like such a horrible thing that I would have refused it right from the beginning, regardless of how others felt about it. I'm sorry that you have to go through all of this. :hug:

well i guess i can take some morphine for the pain, and increase the dosage to counteract malabsorption. whats the worst that could happen?

I wish there was more information available about how stomach cancer and/or chemo to treat it could affect one's ability to absorb SN. In your situation, this is something I would probably try, but I'm afraid to recommend it because I don't want you to try something that could only make things worse for you.

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
i jad today my forst chemo for my stomach tumors which cause me pain. this thing is hell amd its supposed to get worse tomorrow...my stomach hurts so much and the nausea is horrible.
so i guess i cant use my SN to ctb as my stomach is completely fucked up. what can i do? im desperate.

starving myself?
You can look into inert gas and exit bag method. It is as painless as N.

M

mmt

Sep 3, 2020

starving myself?
My heart goes out to you, what a terrible situation. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Words feel so useless right now.

EssenceFocus

EssenceFocus

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I am only an x-rayer, so I don't know much about chemo medication etc.
I know how bad chemo can be, as I see people under chemo every day. Do you get enough medication against nausea? Because that's what supportive therapy is about.
I don't know how advanced your tumor. In later states people sometimes get radiotherapy which also helps against the pain.:notsure:

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
yes...its a rly horrible situation. they said it wouldnt be that bad and my father insisted so much.
i think ill go with SN in spite of my stomach issues. it will be very painful though