• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I woke up today feeling "happy", but I could tell that It's because of the antidepressants. I liked the feeling at first, but not anymore. Constant happiness sucks. You can tell that you should be feeling another emotion, but you just don't know what. I want my depression back to be completely blunt. I am used to not giving a shit about anything and wanting death. I don't want happiness. I don't deserve it. I'm scared of dying now for some reason, it was supposed to happen tomorrow according to plans. I feel like I don't belong here anymore. I feel like. Idon'f fuckin know any more.

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
I woke up today feeling "happy", but I could tell that It's because of the antidepressants. I liked the feeling at first, but not anymore. Constant happiness sucks. You can tell that you should be feeling another emotion, but you just don't know what. I want my depression back to be completely blunt. I am used to not giving a shit about anything and wanting death. I don't want happiness. I don't deserve it. I'm scared of dying now for some reason, it was supposed to happen tomorrow according to plans. I feel like I don't belong here anymore. I feel like. Idon'f fuckin know any more.
you are deserving of happiness, just like every other human on this planet
we all make mistakes, and thats okay
you have probably been through so much more than a lot of other people on this big ball flying through space
and I'm proud of you for making it this far