• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
hi there! thanks for reading that

my life lately has been : sleeping whenever i can. i just dont wanna be alive and im too scared to attempt again. last time i ended up in intensive care

this life has reached an end, nothing brings me joy anymore even though im supposed to be a very passionate person. im just bored of everything, tired of everything, stressed up by everything

i only think of hurting myself by fasting or overdosing just for funsies, not with the intent to die

i dont know what to do with my life anymore, it sucks

i just wanna take all my meds at once and get into coma or something. i want to rest and do nothing. i just wanna rot. this life is too painful and i cant do anything with it anymore
i ate today, i hate myself. cant even take sn though i wouldn't have had the courage nor the impulsively i require to do so...
i just want to sleep and never wake up
i wish i had fasted today and i wish i had the courage to take my sn again god why did i have to be saved. at least im all alone now, no one can save me

Last edited:
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Same feeling here. Just very tired and want suffering to end.

• Aww..
Reactions: aeri
E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
I'm in the same mental state. Every week end Im thinking of doing it. But I always end up chickening out..

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
I'm in the same mental state. Every week end Im thinking of doing it. But I always end up chickening out..
i am the same. survival instincts are hard to silence...

im so sad i talked to someone when i took my sn. i could have died. i dont have the courage anymore to do it. chickening out as well

• Hugs
Reactions: Endofit
E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
i am the same. survival instincts are hard to silence...

im so sad i talked to someone when i took my sn. i could have died. i dont have the courage anymore to do it. chickening out as well
Im sorry you went through this. At least you had the courage to try it once. When I think about the process, I totally freak out. SI is a bitch indeed

• Hugs
Reactions: aeri
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Very relatable and im seriously considering ending my life tomorrow morning, I'm scared tbh, but ik this the best option for me, my method is SN also.

I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
Same here. I just feel like im living for no reason. No one will ever love me and becouse I'll likely never have a full time job I'll never be able to move out. I feel trapped. Everyday I feel like killing myself because I have to see the same people and I see that others are moving on and I'm stuck. I truly feel soon I'm going to do it. Very soon!

Reactions: seekingrelease22