• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
What blood type are you? Do you think that it's an accurate description/representation of your personality?

Reactions: rozeske
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Bump

In Asia, people think that blood type is an accurate descriptor of personality. Google "Japanese blood types" to learn more.

onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
I'm O and just looked at mine. I think some are true and some not so much. It's kinda like astrology and what people say certain signs are. Some can be true to a person and some aren't.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I believe mine to be type A+ and I'm not quite sure if it and my personality are one and same but at least I was able to become qualified/given blood donations.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm O negative which I guess would mean I should be giving all my blood away but too bad I'm diabetic and have too high blood sugar. That and being O type apparently makes my blood extra delicious to mosquitos, even with repellent on they will literally kill themselves just to have a taste of my succulent blood which is why I have every reason to hate going outside in the spring/summer/fall.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Mine is O-positive, the most prevalent type.
In Asia, people think that blood type is an accurate descriptor of personality. Google "Japanese blood types" to learn more.
I'm Japanese, and even though I don't believe in "ketsueki-gata uranai" (blood type personality telling), the description from the website below perfectly fits me:

Confident (yes), resilient (somewhat yes), self-centered (perfectly yes) and unstable(bingo.)

By the way, people with all ABO blood group can receive type O blood, so I went to a bloodmobile, thinking my blood was useful, but Japan Red Cross said people who take lamotrigine can't donate their blood 😭

I guess lamotrigine affect my personality more greatly than my blood type...

That and being O type apparently makes my blood extra delicious to mosquitos, even with repellent on they will literally kill themselves just to have a taste of my succulent blood which is why I have every reason to hate going outside in the spring/summer/fall.
An army of mosquitoes bite my every summer. I guess my blood is extra delicious, too :/

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Mine is O-positive, the most prevalent type.

I'm Japanese, and even though I don't believe in "ketsueki-gata uranai" (blood type personality telling), the description from the website below perfectly fits me:

Confident (yes), resilient (somewhat yes), self-centered (perfectly yes) and unstable(bingo.)
Oh cool. I'm B+ and I guess it's somewhat accurate? Not really though. Personally I feel more like AB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Oh cool. I'm B+ and I guess it's somewhat accurate? Not really though. Personally I feel more like AB.
Type B has been slandered in Japan - they've been considered to be outcasts. I think this is irrational and harmful belief. On the other hand, type AB is the least common, so people, especially the young, think those who have this blood type are cool, and associate it with "coolest" personality traits, like intelligence, rationality etc.

Kids in Japan tend to think rare things are cool, so left-handers are also considered to be cool, and like type AB blood, they associate left-handedness with intelligence, creativity, talent etc. But unlike blood type, they can learn to use their left hand - some try to acquire dexterity with it, and some actually achieve it.

I really wanted to be one of "cool kids" in school, so I practiced to write and eat with my left hand when I was about 9, and acquired dexterity with my left hand. Hooray, I won the title of a cool kid!

Now I'm 36 and still use my left hand as the dominant one, but I wonder whether I've messed up my brain due to unnatural use of my hands. But it's far better than trying to inject type AB blood when your blood isn't - it's one of the worst CTB method I guess.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Like with zodiac signs or Myers–Briggs personality types I don't really believe in this sort of stuff but it's fun I guess.

My actual blood type is O. I don't if it's O negative or O positive tho. But personality wise that description does not fit me and I'd fit more into the AB category according to Japanese blood type typology. Interestingly enough my neighbor has AB+ and she'd be more so fit as an O type.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Type B has been slandered in Japan - they've been considered to be outcasts. I think this is irrational and harmful belief. On the other hand, type AB is the least common, so people, especially the young, think those who have this blood type are cool, and associate it with "coolest" personality traits, like intelligence, rationality etc.

Kids in Japan tend to think rare things are cool, so left-handers are also considered to be cool, and like type AB blood, they associate left-handedness with intelligence, creativity, talent etc. But unlike blood type, they can learn to use their left hand - some try to acquire dexterity with it, and some actually achieve it.

I really wanted to be one of "cool kids" in school, so I practiced to write and eat with my left hand when I was about 9, and acquired dexterity with my left hand. Hooray, I won the title of a cool kid!

Now I'm 36 and still use my left hand as the dominant one, but I wonder whether I've messed up my brain due to unnatural use of my hands. But it's far better than trying to inject type AB blood when your blood isn't - it's one of the worst CTB method I guess.
I think I used to be a leftie when I was young but switched over to my right hand.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds