ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Aug 30, 2018
1. Gun
2. Some kind of drug or substance
3. Hibachi method
4. Rope
5. Other

Gun is simply the best. Take buckshot to the head and your problems will disappear. I feel like I it would be easiest and fastest to just pull the trigger. I unfortunately don't have a shotgun anymore, maybe for the better. I would've blown my brains out by now had I access to it since I could just grab it and be gone when I felt at the lowest point.

Perhaps it's all the universe's plan.

InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
Sounds like a winner. Anyone know the effects of a failed attempt? Besides just dicomfort?

Unless you are unlucky, you shouldn't have to worry about failing side effects. Its almost completely reversible from most stages. Ive seen stories of people accidentally dying from messing with it and pork, and then it gets into their food.

Reactions: lv-gras
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Reactions: lv-gras
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
1. N
2. NItrogen / Helium
3. Shotgun
4. New River Gorge Bridge

Can't think of a 5th one. The 4 above are the ones that I'd be most willing to do in that order.

Reactions: Smilla
RbnHopeless

RbnHopeless

Sep 19, 2018
At the moment I have only three options in mind:

N
SN
Helium/Nitrogen

S

SomeGuyDK

Sep 17, 2018
Over the years, I've seen him flip flop on H2S, SN, among other things. It feels to me like hes got some iron in the fire, to want to say "Do this. Wait. Do this. Wait. Do this expensive thing over anything else. " Gotta pay for that doctorate somehow. No worries though, to each their own.
My gut tells me he isn't doing this for profit. He even make videos about obtaining N directly by traveling to Mexico and other countries. I would give you, there is a financial incentive for him to strike an agreement with A, but he says a lot of stuff that goes against this incentive.

Reactions: Ssname and lv-gras